which wheel

sickswan

...does anyone have a wheel  in the low-weight  range to sell??

​I am trying to get round to selling my Airwheel X5 as the wife won't use it!

Hi everyone, I have new recommendation, Milbay aka KingSong. I have been evaluating now for a while and these are definitely generation 2. Really powerful and fast, I have restricted to 25km/h with back tilt on street versions , no problems maintain this speed, we also do faster versions for competition. So much stability that I can jump off high gutters at speed and perform air jumps. I must say upfront that I distribute and sell the KS range under my OEM milbay (we do some customisation changes to the KS as well as all our legal responsibilities for the unique Australian market, internationally I distribute as KingSong (KS) unless he jurisdiction requires our extra risk protection for . There are 2 model series GTX with 10 second changeable battery system(174Wh) and the GTS with 680Wh fixed battery. I also distribute ESWAY EU generation 1 under 20km/h

I have been riding and evaluating the new Milbay GTX for some time now. I think the best new feature is definitely the quick change battery system. Not only do I not have to be concerned about running out of battery power because I can simply change the battery for another fully charged battery in 10 seconds, I also have the choice to change the battery when it is only 50 percent discharged which will double (approximately) the battery working life. Fully discharging the battery on each use will give about 600 recharge cycles, changing at 50 percent discharge will allow about 1000 or more recharge cycles.

Just gotta luv the advanced and unique battery feature of Milbay GTX series motorised electric unicycles.

Heaps of video on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-dbMq7_hAe72CIQpKjFAzw

Website www.milbay.com.au/sbv 

Archived