Wtf of the day

esaj

1 hour ago, esaj said:

Looks like Aliexpress needs to tweak their recommendation algorithms a bit:

I'm fairly sure I haven't looked for anything like that there :D

Yeh, yeh, we believe you - are you sure you weren't looking for some penetrating oil or a new hot rod ;-)

Nice they offered you some chest expanders to go with it.

1 hour ago, esaj said:

I'm fairly sure I haven't looked for anything like that there :D

But they HOPE you to include in your hundreds of orders stuff like that...you anyway are one of the big supporters of Chinese economy which has some temporal stagnation ;):P

4 minutes ago, DS said:

But they HOPE you to include in your hundreds of orders stuff like that...you anyway are one of the big supporters of Chinese economy which has some temporal stagnation ;):P

Nah, I don't order that much from there... or do I... Hmm, maybe it's gotten a bit out of hand lately?

ZZpRpQO.png

Whoops...

3 hours ago, jer said:

Sometimes things get lost in translation.

Actually it's a  kickstand for your electric wheelbarrow

Come to think of it, maybe it could be used for home safety... smack a would-be-burglar couple of times over the head with an 18-inch dildo as hard as you can, and he'll either die of laughing or run away laughing (or maybe even passes out?). And they cannot even prosecute me with anything like "assault with a deadly weapon".

I checked on their website and it seems I was wrong, its an IDOTS (Intended direction of travel stick).

You just wave it roughly in the direction you are travelling, to alert other road users.

The flaw in the  system that the ADT (actual direction of travel) can deviate from the IDT ( intended direction of travel).

Despite this minor flaw  my understanding that it is  likely that IDOTS will become mandatory in many territories.

I think it is a small price to pay for legitimising EU's as a viable  form of transport.

29 minutes ago, Jurgen said:

I remember from one of your previous posts that your wife uses your laptop when you are out riding your wheel...:huh::lol:

Not me, it was probably Colestien & Alice... I don't actually have a laptop (oh wait, yes I do, an EEE PC from circa 2008, wonder if it even boots up anymore), only desktop computers (but my gf has a laptop, I don't use it). But I did show that Aliexpress-email to her :D

35 minutes ago, esaj said:

Not me, it was probably Colestien & Alice... I don't actually have a laptop (oh wait, yes I do, an EEE PC from circa 2008, wonder if it even boots up anymore), only desktop computers (but my gf has a laptop, I don't use it). But I did show that Aliexpress-email to her :D

yes, I remember now, she uses you desktop;)

Archived