Ninebot one P on the box

Douglas Ingram

The segway-type model is called "Ninebot Elite", I think, anything starting with "Ninebot One" (ie. Ninebot One C/C+/E/E+) is the single-wheeled model. I think there was some rumors about the "P" meaning "Performance"-model, but guess those are just rumors.

Time for some history. P was meant for Premium. When they made the boxes that was the plan to have another higher level model to become C E and P. Then because cruising range of C is too short(10km), need to be worked on badly. Then you have C+.  What is the point to have another class while you have a C C+ and E. So when they have a better motor, better motherboard controlling unit and a battery, they released E+, the Premium unit. So the E+ is essentially the so planned P. Next thing coming is called MK2.... not even started...

They named it this way so the C class won't be looked at a totally bad design....

I recall reading somewhere that the "+"-models would also have newer design on main board and different motor, but don't know if that's true? At least the batteries are bigger vs. "normal"-model.

I recall reading somewhere that the "+"-models would also have never design on main board and different motor, but don't know if that's true? At least the batteries are bigger vs. "normal"-model.

​I read about the redesign of the mother board as well, but I can't recall where? The C+ and E+ also have an extra attachment hole on the back, so instead of one it has two for different peripherals. I also read you can't add the E battery to the E+ battery but there wasn't an explanation.

I would like to add a bigger battery to my wheel if I could. That's one of the pains I'm working around as 320Wh just isn't enough anymore.

I recall reading somewhere that the "+"-models would also have newer design on main board and different motor, but don't know if that's true? At least the batteries are bigger vs. "normal"-model.

​As a matter of fact, within the E range, there has been improvement on design of details, use of tyre supplier and controlling unit on main board. So newer Ninebot One E is better than the first few batches to a degree.

​I read about the redesign of the mother board as well, but I can't recall where? The C+ and E+ also have an extra attachment hole on the back, so instead of one it has two for different peripherals. I also read you can't add the E battery to the E+ battery but there wasn't an explanation.

I would like to add a bigger battery to my wheel if I could. That's one of the pains I'm working around as 320Wh just isn't enough anymore.

​You should buy a spear battery and figure a way to change it one the spot quickly.

​Are you talking with me? Why you wanna me to be wrong? I am working with Ninebot team to a degree. You can take my word on that.

Just wanted a never version to be released soon. I have an E and want an E+ but would have waited if a Primium version got released. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived