Do you know this wheel

Sergio

Never seen that, but it must be the most powerful & fastest "generic" (if it is such) I've ever seen. Any idea on the battery capacity (132Wh, 264Wh...)?

Edit: Either the values are wrong or there's only single battery pack, considering the weight (10.5kg).

Just now, Sergio said:

340Wh

Surprisingly low weight for a dual battery pack & 800W motor... Unless the 800W is the maximum, which would probably mean 350W nominal, but then I doubt it could reach 32km/h.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

somebody ever tried this wheel ? or has some informations about this wheel ? (pic)

battery panasonic 67,2V

speed 32kmh

800W

10,5 kg

14''

ow d1.jpg

High quality batteries, high power motor, top speed up there with KingSong and Gotway, a good 3Kg+ lighter than either and a design that nobody has ever seen before: It only needs to be under $300 US including delivery to complete the picture!

As they say:" If it's too good to be true........"

@Sergio, where did you get the info you already have?

somebody ever tried this wheel ? or has some informations about this wheel ? (pic)

battery panasonic 67,2V

Based on the out look simillar to Hover

Each cell: 3.6-4.5V; that's mean that the cell should around 15-19 cell.

207wh-340WH is valid, but the speed over 32km/H with 800wh motor, it's amazing,

Would you mind give more data?

Or the  link~

18 minutes ago, Lisny Abby said:

Advertisements & Promotions

Posted a picture to let others guess the products, but also to restore themselves. Is not it?:mellow::mellow:

It's only advertising when you work for the company making or selling the item.

I have seen this EUC case on Alibaba many times, I think anyone can just buy them and assemble it with which ever components they like.

• 5 months later...

Always loved the design of those pedals. Knew about'em months ago. They look like they will grip and dig into the shoes nicely. Plus, they're all-black. And with the spikes... look sick!

When available, I'll see if they fit my KS16.

Archived