firmware upgrade

Coffee guy

So, I received a notice that there is a firmware upgrade and decided to "try" it (for my V3s).  Well, first it messed up my password access, then erroneosly reported my euc's charge/battery level. So, as I couldn't undo the upgrade, I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it. Problem is, now the app keeps crashing.

Can anyone say if this will affect euc performance since the firmware upgrade seems to have already been applied?

Based on my experience, can't say I recommend the upgrade.

11 hours ago, Coffee guy said:

Can anyone say if this will affect euc performance since the firmware upgrade seems to have already been applied?

It's shouldn't do. Are you using Android or IOS? Can you try loading the App on another smartphone? About the charge level, what does it display?

@Jason McNeil , I actually tested all yesterday by running my euc (with app) yesterday. I'm using android. I don't (yet) have another phone to test it with. And the displays (both euc, and phone app) says I have a 100% charge.  I wrote to my dealer as well, and he hadn't heard anything about this type of issue, but says he'll check with his support. I'll be happy to report any findings.  But thank goodness so far it hasn't yet seem to affect euc performance.

It seems the firmware issue is now more of a non-issue. After uninstalling, then reinstalling the InMotion app, also resetting my euc, things seem back to normal. Luckily euc performance doesn't appear affected at all from the beginning, as the display on the unit showed a normal charge/discharge pattern. I've run it a few times since then and so far all's good.

Archived