Ninebot one e+ vs Airwheel x8

marky707

I currently have the airwheel x8 for about 2 months now. I was considering purchasing the ninebot one e+. I was wondering if there is a significant difference in performance.

I looked on the forum for the airwheel x8 but didn't find that many reviews on it. What do you guys think of it in comparison to the others you have, does it perform just as good? Thanks!

The biggest difference I've noticed is the wheel width.  The Ninebot tire is slightly wider and I've found that makes it easier to ride and I think more responsive.  Not to mention the power difference, lights, app, etc.

The difference is easy. 

The airwheel is the most known make of EUC in the UK due to aggressive marketing, I've been thrown off mine on many occasion for no reason plus is slow once you've mastered it. Also worth mentioning I never managed the claimed speed or distances using a GPRS tracker. It also looks ugly. It also constantly beeps at high speed

The ninebot is fantastic, goes at just the right speed, turns heads, changeable panels. Plates are much bigger so less foot fatigue. There both great fun either way  

If  as you say money isn't an issue, why buy a Nissian qasqui when you can afford a Ranfe Rover. 

Get intouch with Jason at www.wheelgo.com he's easy to talk to, no hard sale and I'm sure your get a great deal on a ninebot. 

Archived