Portland Oregon Riders??

1 hour ago, outcast00096 said:

Ok. Onewheelers are sort of a bust. I'm saying Saturday around 3 or earlier (was restriction for some of them but none of them are answering). I have a boosted board committed to riding with us. Let me know if you're interested. @Sidestreet Reny @Michael Lutge @Fortaye

Sheridans down. Try Ryland too

My dream...Start at the pumptrack at Ventura park se 115th, then down to the Burnside sk8prk under Bridge then to the waterfront or nature. B) Too much? Hehe.

I'm good from 12:00pm on

Damn.  I've been missing out.  I've been commuting regularly so I definitely feel like I can join in on a group ride.

The hard thing is my work and school schedules (I'm in a doc program).  But I'll keep checking to see if I can join in next ride.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

guys, I’m visiting Portland area, just arrived at Hillsboro and will be here for a week, is there a good EUC shop around? mainly for accessories than for a wheel itself, which I will not be able to take back with me on the plane in any case

Edited by ( _ ) Alexey
grammar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 11:29 AM, m.s.g. said:

Ah man, sorry I missed this one, still not confident enough to ride outside of the local park. 

Hey if y'all need any help or guidance so you can become a Friday night rider. Just let me know, I live in the South East and Im always down to help a rider here in PDX to get out on the streets and show the world the wheel. It's not as hard as it seems and wow is it freeing. Have fun 

Yo, if ya need any help with your next wheel, give me a shout and go for a test drive. Hit me up at www.Myinmotion.com to get a killer discount on all wheels and equipment. Jus enter RENY007 for 10% off. Check out the 3 wheeled skateboard hybrid it's so sick and the new V10 is a beast. I have some more testers coming. Holler

safe_image.php?d=AQDG2Nx6QJL8zAdS&w=540&
The Official Shop for the NEW InMotion V10 electric unicycle, Scooterboard 3 wheel electric skateboard scooter hybrid, Solowheel Glide Series, P1F mini e-bike