Portland Oregon Riders??

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm a new rider in Portland, just got a Ninebot One S1 and commuted to work first time last week. Scary but had a blast. I've seen 3-4 other EUC riders along the waterfront so I know there are more of us here in Portland. Would love to get together for a group ride if anyone is interested!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 06/10/2017 at 1:03 PM, Michael Lutge said:

I'm a new rider in Portland, just got a Ninebot One S1 and commuted to work first time last week. Scary but had a blast. I've seen 3-4 other EUC riders along the waterfront so I know there are more of us here in Portland. Would love to get together for a group ride if anyone is interested!

Give me a shout. Always down!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2017 at 6:52 PM, outcast00096 said:

Hey guys,

I'm in Beaverton. Let me know if you wanna ride together. I've got a Ninebot C+. I'm slower than anything Reny rides. LOL

Hey man, I'm up for a ride. I'm downtown but get out to Beaverton quite a bit. I got a Ninebot S1 so I'm not outrunning anybody anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Michael Lutge said:

I'm available this week, should be nice weather. Hit me up if you're free.

I'm down. I been waiting on my new black KS14D parts, so I have only been riding to the store. Im open next week, PM in the afternoon, Im usually around somewhere close. ;-) 

On 9/21/2017 at 9:31 PM, outcast00096 said:

Hey buddy,

I've seen you on the app and dropped you a line once. I believe I'm 4th in Washington for mileage. Let's meet up and ride sometime.

Lets get together next week. PM me during the day. 

- Reny

17 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

I'm down. I been waiting on my new black KS14D parts, so I have only been riding to the store. Im open next week, PM in the afternoon, Im usually around somewhere close. ;-) 

Lets get together next week. PM me during the day. 

- Reny

Let's do it man! I'm free after work Thursday or Friday or could do Saturday morning/afternoon or Sunday afternoon. Any of those work?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 5:08 AM, outcast00096 said:

Yo. If you need help learning, let me know. It can be difficult. Where did you order your tesla?

Thanks man. Should be coming early next week. I ordered it from Tec Toyz. I've been watching a bunch of videos getting ready to ride it. So stoked. 

13 hours ago, Fortaye said:

Thanks man. Should be coming early next week. I ordered it from Tec Toyz. I've been watching a bunch of videos getting ready to ride it. So stoked. 

Nevin's a good dude. Glad you bought from him. Was worried you bought from someone in particular, but you're good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, which one of you dudes was it? A guy came into my work and said, "hey, I saw someone riding a thing like you. It was white, he was about your height, and age. It looked like it had orange on the bottom." I don't know about that last part. He said you were riding fast on the sidewalk on MLK.