Has Ninebot One P died?

Cegalo

Hello everybody!

After 6 months with my Ninebot One E+ I´d like to change to a faster EUC because I have noticed that 21-22Km/h is a bit slow once you control your balance perfectly and I am a commuter (5+5 km daily)

I was thinking to buy the new NB1 P but I don´t know what has happened with it, can you help me?

I really hope the Ninebot P will be back soon. Currently I have been riding my E+ more than 1.800 km (1.1 miles) and I´m really happy with it. Sometimes a little more speed could be nice. Of cause a save device is most important - so I appreciate Ninebot´s decision to stop and upgrade the parts that couldn´t stand the heat... ;-)

32 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

According to Ian at SpeedyFeet, it sounds like they are shooting for April as the Re-Release of the P.  No definite for sure that it'll happen, but I think that's the goal.

if it looks like a larger version of that new 14incher it will be magnificent. (Probably won't).

@Paddylaz My guess is they will keep the same P body and just upgrade the motherboard.  That's simply a guess as that's the only thing I'm aware of that has failed on the P.

I agree about the look of the new wheel. Very sexy indeed.

I still like the look of your wheel.  Looks kinda Jeep 'ish.

So our wishlist for Ninebot P+ could be:

+ mosfets for stronger currents
+ bigger heatsink
+ bigger battery
+ delivery in april

= a lot of happy Nineboters :-)

14 hours ago, SuperSport said:

@Paddylaz My guess is they will keep the same P body and just upgrade the motherboard.  That's simply a guess as that's the only thing I'm aware of that has failed on the P.

I agree about the look of the new wheel. Very sexy indeed.

I still like the look of your wheel.  Looks kinda Jeep 'ish.

Well the chunky tyre def makes it feel jeepish! Other than the performance aspects one of my favourite things about the LHOTZ is how the chassis only covers 1/2 (or just over) of the wheel. I've always thought the more wheel that is on show the better. As great as ninebots are I almost feel the 'spirit' of these machines is slightly lost when the whole unicycle element of them are covered up by full shells.

Hence one of the reasons may be my absolute favourite looking wheel is the ips 132 (despite its mediocre specs). Solowheel Xtreme to a lesser extent too ?

17 hours ago, One said:

So our wishlist for Ninebot P+ could be:

+ mosfets for stronger currents
+ bigger heatsink
+ bigger battery
+ delivery in april

= a lot of happy Nineboters :-)

My new wishlist for Ninebot P+ is a KIngSong 16 inch. Maybe a Gotway 16 inch if looks improve and is significant cheaper. No more ninebot for me, even if specs are good. Willing to update the firmwares?

• 1 month later...

@ninebot2016 Your website says

Speed

28km/

Motor Power

Mileage

Battery

340wh

In the picture below the battery is claimed as 360wh.

I think these data are not real. Riding a Ninebot E+ (320wh) I get a range of 25-30 km. My weight is 68kg.

The motor of the P will consume more power - so the range will be even smaller.

Ah ok, 33-37 km = Mileage* 40Km (like displayed on your website) - strange.
Also strange: You are using this forum for promoting your website... :-(

ninebot-p.png

Archived