Handlebar for IPS Zero

SlowMo

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My brother just ordered the Zero, and needs a handlebar for daily commuting. Since the regular trolley type doesn't seem to fit, what are our options? The one in the first post would be cool, where can I order one? Couldn't find it on Ebay.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Dunno about that specific one, but the Airwheel one kinda looks just like it:

Airwheel Drawbar Tensile Pull Rod for Electric Unicycle Scooter off Amazon

Thank you! Actually Mars Rover = Airwheel, or atleast manufactures several Airwheel parts, so you were spot on. Amazon.com doesn't deliver to Finland, but this helped me to find it at Aliexpress. Placing an order tomorrow.

22 hours ago, Chris Westland said:

The thing I like best about the Zero is its light weight.  My inclination is to carry it everywhere.

Compared to other EUCs it is light, but because of his back disease (and how he plans to use the Zero) he really does need a handle.

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Thank you! Actually Mars Rover = Airwheel, or atleast manufactures several Airwheel parts, so you were spot on. Amazon.com doesn't deliver to Finland, but this helped me to find it at Aliexpress. Placing an order tomorrow.

Compared to other EUCs it is light, but because of his back disease (and how he plans to use the Zero) he really does need a handle.

Sorry, I didn't catch that part ...

• 2 years later...

Such a pain finding this drawrod... Amazon is out of stock, airwheel homepage just teases with no links, banggood and aliexpress give you loads of useless options if the keywords are a bit off... Finally found it. aliexpress with keywords airwheel handle.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Airwheel-Handle-Unicycle-Pulling-Rod-Monowheel-Pulling-Handle-One-Wheel-Electric-Scooter-Handbar-for-Self-Balancing/32804167909.html

Thanks MrElwood for the tip that you found it on aliexpress

• Like 1