EUC's reach another game - Fortnite this time

Phonoman

Looks very much like Begode Master to me, only that it's running on sun power, so no batteries required. :D 

I wonder if this is going to give a slight spike in popularity for EUC's or it's not going to fetch any real attention from people. 

The filled rim with lights could also be pretty cool for dark time. 

• Haha 2

1) Barely any protection. Helmet would be nice, she's certainly riding very quickly.
2) Very bad posture. People don't ride so bent. If I was her, I'd probably hug the wheel to gain more stability.
3) This EUC doesn't even have any place to store batteries...
4) Seat so low? That's asking for a faceplant!
5) If it's Fortnite then a unicycle would be a pretty bad method of locomotion, there aren't many roads in there.

0/10, terrible unicycle, don't buy. B)

Edited by atdlzpae
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, atdlzpae said:

Very bad posture. People don't ride so bent. If I was her, I'd probably hug the wheel to gain more stability.

I bet that riding position is based more on making her ass stick out and wobble around in a way that might appeal to the primary gaming audience than it is concerned with realistic depiction of riding moves...

19 minutes ago, atdlzpae said:

This EUC doesn't even have any place to store batteries...

Not only that, but she got it out of a pizza box, and it was very quick to assemble ! ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, atdlzpae said:

1) Barely any protection. Helmet would be nice, she's certainly riding very quickly.
2) Very bad posture. People don't ride so bent. If I was her, I'd probably hug the wheel to gain more stability.

Well, isn't that just the default running red lights, trying to hit pedestrians on crosswalks, zigzaging between heavy traffic USA NY rider? :D 

But true, should've been this guy on the wheel. At least has a helmet and knee guards, leather jacket - ready for the slide. :D 

6687a23d04fd716_666x630.webp

Edited by Phonoman