The Photo Thread

SlowMo

6 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Beautiful view"

I have sometimes used a software called Luminance to create an HDR effect

http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net

I used the 'reinhardt05' operator with manual (artificial) settings of EV -1, 0, +1 to create:

Luminance created HDR photo from 'beautiful view'

From

Without Luminance

And bundled software package effects are fun to try:

The panorama pics seem to have left and right edge lighting issues as compared with your other camera panos.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

I have sometimes used a software called Luminance to create an HDR effect

Nice! I'm too lazy to post-process my photos, I really want the phone to do the work automatically:efee47c9c8: But this is a great option if you need to save something, thanks!

9 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

The panorama pics seem to have left and right edge lighting issues as compared with your other camera panos.

Can you elaborate/give an example? Not sure what you mean. On some panos, it may be the sun, it was later afternoon and direct sunlight coming from the side would be at the sides of the wider panoramas.

@steve454 No longer shows for me, on desktop (multiple browsers). Yesterday it worked.

102464.png

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Shouldn't this be posted in the Food Thread?

How could you eat such a cute animal? Suppose if you eat kangaroo for lunch you’ll consume anything.;)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Can you elaborate

New camera subject:

(Actually the 1st of 4 links looks good)

https://flic.kr/p/24zN5fR

https://flic.kr/p/GhMuk8

Old camera pano subject:

https://flic.kr/p/HP7NGU

https://flic.kr/p/25WWznV

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Nice! I'm too lazy to post-process my photos, I really want the phone to do the work automatically:efee47c9c8: But this is a great option if you need to save something, thanks!

Can you elaborate/give an example? Not sure what you mean. On some panos, it may be the sun, it was later afternoon and direct sunlight coming from the side would be at the sides of the wider panoramas.

@steve454 No longer shows for me, on desktop (multiple browsers). Yesterday it worked.

102464.png

I still see them on my original post.  I transferred the photos from my LG Rebel phone to windows, then uploaded them to Google photos for storage.  :confused1:

2 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Still locked out using my phone access...same for meep as of today...maybe a security setting changed for public viewing?

Maybe, I'll check it later.  Something might have changed in google photos.  Those were the first photos uploaded since January.

@Bob Eisenman Thank you! I think it's just the sun, these panos are 180° or more and the sun was quite low and strong, and it was a bit hazy. I'll see in the future if this appears again. Also quite the work finding the old pictures.

2 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Revere Beach

Really nice picture!

@steve454 I did see your photos yesterday, today it no longer works (4 browsers). The link you posted does work for me (for now?).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Bob Eisenman Thank you! I think it's just the sun, these panos are 180° or more and the sun was quite low and strong, and it was a bit hazy. I'll see in the future if this appears again. Also quite the work finding the old pictures.

Really nice picture!

@steve454 I did see your photos yesterday, today it no longer works (4 browsers). The link you posted does work for me (for now?).

@steve454, I can no longer see them as well.

21 hours ago, steve454 said:

The trees turned green just a week or two ago.  

2jRDIddJegFzemukTSiyZWfcSXHytzTM4AyiJUbZ4Gu_b1dE7I4CHdKXDfOisIIMF-5BmfahpICSw6y8HZhbv_7RfT-mDyLuSu10oQX7T928PVlxn-gYizA1dEkRq8HqYyMJgYiPPqOoMXF77O5EMogcrcPDxayBxSF5fCWXptePzJytUBQFcYcm1LtKwzEZPM2X2ApiMvpEk-jeUszSaYMZ4IEQ1Tanw_kxnuTn7XXitolRoyuIBMLcgFmW7X_Gcby5fEc_xFTGOCsGTTpnsl87w--TSGeFG3ctGuyHULT5jp1geXSudM2BZCtoGkVfuK027UFvHj3t3wcPJ5FRhp8Av6yrYRLh80_HQDBp4smF-HkxleGeu0AV7mP9BfaUqwaX39rPt_PxN-CT1W7igbCkiChleGuCygIVySigk1ROmvJC9T7qF42Yrn9NmWJRmzKEe4gxPKu3uUDqoj4VWUcP_DCXw8wBbJm_NvwHVitcCslhbJ2iI4KwhQLzCdcVwTCdIy7OCy75Q-u2px0ZlgzINFn3XWTvveBDTPOs_9NuIfrBm4V7rVhDx9OZ0Bm8vL8Em-JpYMpSIL8dq_R424PoSKpjLo8YsRryCE0=w1177-h662-no

State flower of Texas is starting to bloom.  Can't be mown, but they only last a few weeks and disappear.

Hf5Basjgz8x8or67I0jonDw_O_pk8fWJDK2VDESPACn3DE7LwYTYMWhSXOMOZKkVV_T0W_q8Lgwh0a8W1LCIv-VVHqel9uK4gwKY9dUai-4BfXKglkoQf2xSqaZrMXw1HbUwFHtN35yv-gbOUhOeDhaYHxIn8Ha-Y7TeGXIncmB-xhYiW2WcaLTWbgj3IVN1WvE8ixjzi9DLYAohNyC9n5BPWONLUdF11M2hot7jUdqBZaWonYwfO-shhHtVwPNYVEA8sbh34Iouta6SJBqZl3dobVmrpfP0UJYiC9biaj11j3LArLZ468PQRoLULp65qnxHZl9TYzZIq5I8vLMM1IIOgpBsqBTHPc619XFH2MMZIZLV44evGZww05yFNA8n6FrQYPfiRntMKeLxleivieAUWNckShhNSCvR6iYwoERaHApqbCeqzAT8PuePbCyWpVy0UnUJuyjKgzYqxwe4az9W1WVPO16ixD7iftj0TVT1cWN4vk5b6T7skw2ay6jFp-FORBBbL2KJeuahrHu979z3PEKS-VtUu0Rv_Nv8w7QDE97xllEIgOHcrzUdLh54kuuJxGJyQu3il60MciH2FnSBWTZCdSUSyxJ46H4=w1177-h662-no

@Rehab1 I still see them in my post, don't know what happened yet, something must have changed in google photos.  The above photos I quoted my original post, they are from google photos. I might have to start using Imgur or Flickr.

Edited by steve454

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Rehab1 I still see them in my post, don't know what happened yet, something must have changed in google photos.  The above photos I quoted my original post, they are from google photos. I might have to start using Imgur or Flickr.

Sorry but I just checked again and nada. Try Flickr. Great site!