The Photo Thread

SlowMo

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I just realized, it's white shoes again! Everything is good and proper now:efee8319ab:

Haha. I still pull the old shoes out every once in a while :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pingouin said:

Hi guys, the weather was sunny (but cold), I grabed the Dualtron Ultra for a 30km city ride :)

FVjoVuJ.jpg

very, very nice, could you share where you purchased one? could or would you be doing a review after so many miles/ km or time? thanks...

4 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

very, very nice, could you share where you purchased one? could or would you be doing a review after so many miles/ km or time? thanks...

Here is a pretty good review from the Russian store.  Just have to turn on closed captions, then in the settings select autotranslate and select the lanquage.  This is not the Ultra, this one only has one motor and goes to 50kmh.

Edited by steve454
  • Like 3

On 3/20/2018 at 8:13 PM, steve454 said:

Must be a diesel, with those torque specs, but yeah, super heavy.

Bob and i had to drop off a package at fedex, and on the way home we were behind an audi q7 tdi(diesel, pretty sure the same engine as mine) and it’s huge compared to my touareg. so i looked up the specs on it and it weighs 500 pounds more and tows over 2000 pounds less, but u can haul more people in a third row, i guess. since Bob is the only child i’ll have for awhile, i’m pretty happy with this find. there’s a sticker on the engine bonnet underneath certifying it for sale, 12-17, because of dieselgate.

I used to put pics in this thread in the beginning of it.

But now I have tried to put new pics for one year but I have not succeed. No space. 

How can I do it?

Ps. I am bad with these things.??

13 hours ago, Smoother said:

Save the photos somewhere else like Flickr,

Flickr is the only site I use. Not sure how the company funds the storage of the photos.

3 hours ago, Pingouin said:

Hi guys, moutain is great with electric scooters, I  think that moutain is EUCs week spot (overheathing..), but no problemo for the dualtron ultra, it climbs nearly everything, 46km with a hell lot of climbing, 1h30min riding, 52% battery left, top speed 102kph ! Enjoying the nice sunny weather :)

a5JnrNJ.jpg

lL2uoE6.jpg

xDZnUtu.jpg

@yourtoys7 It's from aliexpress, maybe I'll do a review of the dualtron ultra, but I am not really an experienced rider so I need to ride it more before thinking of a review :)

Thanks, take your time, but it’s always nice to hear another view/ experience. I’m waiting for Ninebot Z10 impressions and safety and will be making my decision.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, novazeus said:

new costas to match my new ride.

2018-03-24_01-55-40

Those match the color perfectly.  The dealership should include those with the purchase.

First time hearing the brand name.

Super high quality, and so many choices I couldn't tell which style those are, but don't care because I am not rich.  Reminds me of Gargoyls https://gargoyleseyewear.com/gargoyles-performance-eyewear/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIydb-sI-G2gIVRTaBCh0ykgOfEAAYASAAEgINIPD_BwE

Nice tree with the spanish moss.

The Samsung has a great camera.

On 3/23/2018 at 5:26 PM, Smoother said:

Save the photos somewhere else like Flickr, then copy the link from there to here.  The link takes up little space.  Put your old photos in that place too, and then delete them from here, and replace them with the correct link.

EDIT... @Pasi Don't pick a free trial on a paid site. or all your linked photos will disappear in a few months (don't ask me how I know this :facepalm:)

Well,that's depressing.

40 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Those match the color perfectly.  The dealership should include those with the purchase.

First time hearing the brand name.

Super high quality, and so many choices I couldn't tell which style those are, but don't care because I am not rich.  Reminds me of Gargoyls https://gargoyleseyewear.com/gargoyles-performance-eyewear/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIydb-sI-G2gIVRTaBCh0ykgOfEAAYASAAEgINIPD_BwE

Nice tree with the spanish moss.

The Samsung has a great camera.

Bob had chewed up one pair and a lens broke in another so costa replaced both with two brand new pair for about $140. they’re real popular with boaters. my old ones were the same style but in seafoam or teal but they discontinued that frame color and these new ones are pretty cool because the frames are translucent. if u hunt around u can find them in the 580g lens for probably $150, 580p is the plastic lens, which aren’t bad because they’re super light and cheaper. they also match my little s1’s. my first pair are on my head with Jess below. threw in another of Jess cause she’s pretty.

40954843492_c265259ed1_b.jpg

08F0E94D-3730-4177-B379-7E62FA898F12.thumb.jpeg.58fef3245ed56558be270e03cec6c6e0.jpegIMG_4237.JPG.7fd2e463c872b2044e98a96fcaf39518.JPGC8E8C90C-AF0A-4952-95D9-214DF9056C90.thumb.jpeg.786bcfba581b01b8dbaa65e92301ecd6.jpegC8CDAD47-A833-4914-A6E9-59E0414E47B3.jpeg.2286725c50e143538b1b97da41413d72.jpeg