The Photo Thread

SlowMo

2 hours ago, Dzlchef said:

You should click on Marty’s photo stream and you can see everything better.  A cup holder, whirly light, LED strips, headlight, dedicated wheel info monitor, live traffic mapper, radar detector, satellite jammer, DJ mixer, drone control and solar charger.

He might not have everything enabled yet...

:roflmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, travsformation said:

Yeah, I totally agree. EUCs have opened up a whole new world of possibilities when travelling in my RV: I can now park in much more remote/beautiful locations and easily go to visit the town / have lunch / buy groceries, as well as go on long tours and do much more exploring than I used to do. It was wonderful this summer to take long tours along the Northern Coast of Spain as I travelled, discovering amazing spots and trails that I wouldn't have ventured out to without my wheel--and have great fun carving and off-roading on the 18XL while I did so, of course! 

20190728-202554.jpg

(Parked in a field atop a hill, next to a small hermitage, in the region of Cantabria, in Northern Spain. Took some great tours around the lake and between the fields, where the animals roam free. More pictures of the route in this Relive: https://www.relive.cc/view/v36AdBnVKZO)

Beautiful! I am envious! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'm not seeing much "snow"...   ???   ;)

That was day before 70 F dropped to 42 F high and 24 F low.  Luckily snow did not stick this time.  Flakes from Lake effect from Great Salt Lake.  Stay tuned and will post some snow shortly.  If you have chance watch 4 of 5 on video I posted on Local group ride section.  Little riding in snow lol.

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Nothing non sequitur about 'Marty Backe'....but his camera has shrunk to Insta360 One X size lately.😎

2019-10-12_03-22-01

Yeah, that lens is a little awkward to carry on my rides :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Yes, the IS version - the Canon classic. Hard to take a bad picture with that lens.

I have that lens. It was my workhorse, especially when I was doing music photography. Probably about 2/3rds of us in the press pit at concerts were using the lens.

• Like 2