The Photo Thread

SlowMo

On 9/29/2019 at 10:13 PM, Dzlchef said:

Wishing you a quick and full recovery.  I think of you every time I ride Griffith, just went up the road on my long way to work this morning.  Glad you’re back on the saddle!

Thanks Brian. I was planning on leaving you a better memory when I was there...Lol

Edited by fryman
Word
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

I've logged over 15,000 km (9,320 miles) on Gotway Monster

I meant 20k on the Monster. And you're getting close!

I just remember that because my ACM is almost a year older than your Monster, yet you've got over double the distance on your wheel:thumbup: (I'm somewhere close to 7k)

Enjoy the bigger battery!

Edited by meepmeepmayer
correction

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Enjoy the bigger battery!

Thanks....😀

Monster

After a few rainy rides plus dirt...and....a few unexpected drops.....

I don't know if Rosenheim news follows US stuff but the B17 in my last video (leftmost vertical stabilizer @00:13 ) crashed and burned in Connecticut yesterday. They are soo.. old.There's an aviation history museum at Bradley where it crashed. An ANG friend from Junior high was serving there and in the middle East in 1999. Another friend from Junior high (before I moved to Massachusetts) flew out of there for business all the time before retiring.

https://youtu.be/ABPmkt79KgU

Edited by Bob Eisenman

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

This is what retirement looks like for me, as of yesterday :D

IMG_1001

:clap3:

Congratulations!!!!

:w00t2:

:thumbup:

Edit: Searches around the picture like a where's Waldo book trying to find the MTen 3...

Edited by Arbolest
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Arbolest said:

:clap3:

Congratulations!!!!

:w00t2:

:thumbup:

Edit: Searches around the picture like a where's Waldo book trying to find the MTen 3...

LOL

27 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

(The photo looks a little like you have fun with your Gotways and Z10 while the 16X is excluded and sulking in the corner:D

I thought the same exact thing, except that in my mind, the 16X has been excluded from the party, the GWs are the star attraction and the Z10 is...well, just a foot-rest :roflmao:

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

23,000Km including the Ninebot

"I started riding a Ninebot One E+ Electric Unicycle and logged 8,000 Km on it from June 1, 2016 to November 1, 2017. I purchased a long range EUC called 'Gotway Monster' in November 2017. I've logged over 15,000 km (9,320 miles) on Gotway Monster"

Fell on my rear end three days ago just shy of 15,000 Km! Weirdest thing falling backwards....it happened fast....probably  because of soft trail surface. My rear end is healing.

I decided to buy a battery from Jason a number of days ago. It's on the way (last post is IN TRANSIT @ Lenexa, Kansas... now Sunbury, Ohio) I've been riding a 78% max charge Monster for a year+. With winter, etc. the normal 100% charge should lead to some interesting rides. The tire is original but is getting low on tread. A guy where I took my last photo says it (the shell) looks kinda old (a few scratches).

Nice Bavarian photos you've posted!

Bob,

When were in Lenexa, Kansas?  Let me know next time that's in my neighborhood.

3 hours ago, fryman said:

When were in Lenexa, Kansas

The Monster battery I bought from eWheels, with free shipping to Massachusetts, is from an Arizona warehouse and has shipped through: 

TUCSON, AZ, PHOENIX, AZ, LOGAN, NM, LENEXA, KS, SUNBURY, OH, MIDDLETOWN, CT

The Arizona warehouse looks to be better placed for serving the West Coast eWheels market.

Not knowing much myself about Lenexa Kansas, I looked up the Wikipedia. 

Wikipedia says (about Lenexa):

James Butler Hickok' ('later Wild Bill Hickok') staked a 160 acre claim there in 1857 just south of the Santa Fe trail. " 

Wikipedia says that the town name "Lenexa", comes from the Shawnee indian name Na-Nex-Se, after Na-Nex-Se Blackhoof, widow of Chief Blackhoof, who signed millions of acres (about 2500 square miles) to the US Government in an 1854 treaty.

"At about the same time as Hickok filed his claim, a census of the Shawnee Indians living in the area was being taken, and one of the residents listed was Na-Nex-Se Blackhoof. She was the widow of Chief Blackhoof, the second signer of the 1854 treaty that ceded 1,600,000 acres (650,000 ha) of the Kansas Shawnee Indian reservation to the United States government."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenexa,_Kansas

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

The Monster battery I bought from eWheels, with free shipping to Massachusetts, is from an Arizona warehouse and has shipped through: 

TUCSON, AZ, PHOENIX, AZ, LOGAN, NM, LENEXA, KS, SUNBURY, OH, MIDDLETOWN, CT

The Arizona warehouse looks to be better placed for serving the West Coast eWheels market.

Not knowing much myself about Lenexa Kansas, I looked up the Wikipedia. 

Wikipedia says (about Lenexa):

James Butler Hickok' ('later Wild Bill Hickok') staked a 160 acre claim there in 1857 just south of the Santa Fe trail. " 

Wikipedia says that the town name "Lenexa", comes from the Shawnee indian name Na-Nex-Se, after Na-Nex-Se Blackhoof, widow of Chief Blackhoof, who signed millions of acres (about 2500 square miles) to the US Government in an 1854 treaty.

"At about the same time as Hickok filed his claim, a census of the Shawnee Indians living in the area was being taken, and one of the residents listed was Na-Nex-Se Blackhoof. She was the widow of Chief Blackhoof, the second signer of the 1854 treaty that ceded 1,600,000 acres (650,000 ha) of the Kansas Shawnee Indian reservation to the United States government."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenexa,_Kansas

LOL.. Thanks Bob!

• Like 1