The Photo Thread

SlowMo

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

:laughbounce2:

Please let us know how you are recovering. I hope you are well :cheers:

@fryman, definitely hope you’re mending well.   Love to have you out to ride again as long as the misses wouldn’t mind.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fryman said:

Thanks Marty and Brian.  All is going okay on the healing process but, the PT is going to take a while before i can fully use the arm again. Not being able to ride for the last two months has been terrible also. Here is a picture of what insufficient gear and over 4 hours of surgery will get you.

Inkedwarren elbow 2 (002)_LI.jpg

Thank God we live in the times that we do where this repair is possible.

Happy to hear that you are well under way to a good recovery :cheers:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Thank God we live in the times that we do where this repair is possible.

Happy to hear that you are well under way to a good recovery :cheers:

Yeah, go back just 120-150 years, and coming back from a fracture that bad would have depended entirely on luck.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fryman said:

Thanks Marty and Brian.  All is going okay on the healing process but, the PT is going to take a while before i can fully use the arm again. Not being able to ride for the last two months has been terrible also. Here is a picture of what insufficient gear and over 4 hours of surgery will get you.

Inkedwarren elbow 2 (002)_LI.jpg

OMG! You sustained one serious injury! Sorry I missed this! Prayers!

Thanks for sharing the xray. It appears you are 6 weeks post op.  If I can ask what is your current range of motion? 

Best wishes!

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

OMG! You sustained one serious injury! Sorry I missed this! Prayers!

Thanks for sharing the xray. It appears you are 6 weeks post op.  If I can ask what is your current range of motion? 

Best wishes!

I can't recall what they were yesterday. I will be going to PT on Thursday and get you updated numbers.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Dags för fika och vila (fika time and s break for all non Swedish speakers :P) en mil eller två utanför Malmö (about 2-3miles ouside Malmö centre)

20190820_154216-1612x784.thumb.jpg.c338f2351ac02901ba204704f1760127.jpg

20190820_160514-636x1304.jpg

And for those poor souls that don't know about "fika":

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fryman said:

I can't recall what they were yesterday. I will be going to PT on Thursday and get you updated numbers.

Thanks! You can PM me if you wish . Being in rehab myself I know this is a significant injury with major ongoing rehabilitation so I’m naturally curious.  Take care, Dan

1 hour ago, Scatcat said:

😂 That would be my GF's version of fika for 2-3 people 😂

I would keep it at a more guy-ish level with coffe, home made protein bread sandwich and a "pruttare" or "stänkare" to round it off...very little leftovers after "guy-ish" fikas...but after girl fikas you can live half a year on the leftovers 😝 (NO pun intended agaisnt the guys in the video LOL).

BBQ - totally different story 🤗 (speaking of which, I just got 2.5kg eastern europe spicy sausage from the local, maybe should call some people over 🥰)

Edited by Boogieman

2 hours ago, Scatcat said:

While we are at it... Kalles kaviar? 

On 8/20/2019 at 6:38 PM, Unventor said:

While we are at it... Kalles kaviar? 

Kalles is a bit like this.....

Screenshot_20190820-192203_Chrome-507x422.jpg.01c96a76844f2858d3e82f03b1fa2ff0.jpg

2 components needed, Kalle is doing it wrong on the picture :-)

20190820_192319.thumb.jpg.c074bc095735c70beea642dcd0fc8db4.jpg

Edited by Boogieman

As i was riding through the woods today i took some pictures.

EUC

As i was wheeling along i suddenly came to a wooden gate, went through, and there i was in the middle of a pet sematary. :w00t2:

32E9152D-605C-42F0-94B2-E243B685B412.thumb.jpeg.3bdda8ecf406f2d27b2af214138ba8e8.jpeg

Edited by RoadRunner
  • Like 1

IMG_0417

During our CicLAvia ride. From the left: me, @Dzlchef (standing), @YoshiSkySun, @Dave U and his son Brian, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Freewheeler, @Yellowman (standing), @Jermel West and his son Elijah

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

More pictures from CicLAvia

This looks like it was great fun! Makes me want to move down there just so I can take part too!

Edited by Arbolest
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arbolest said:

This looks like it was great fun! Makes me want to move down there just so I can take part too!

We're starting to get a critical mass of riders with endless places to ride and drink :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is what happens when you trolley your KS16X over a small wooden bridge, the bridge is apparently too slippery for your wheel, starts spinning like crazy, and slides off the bridge in the mud next to that bridge, continuing to spin ....

Vc83s4z.jpg

QRLc7rx.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

This is what happens when you trolley your KS16X over a small wooden bridge, the bridge is apparently too slippery for your wheel, starts spinning like crazy, and slides off the bridge in the mud next to that bridge, continuing to spin ....

Vc83s4z.jpg

QRLc7rx.jpg

That would’ve made a great video! Your new logo.

48614020166_04724604ef_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2