The Photo Thread

SlowMo

6 hours ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

The vents come with a dust screen.I have them on the MSX,Monster and ACM and they run 10-20C cooler.

Perfect. I did the same on my old ACM. 

5 hours ago, NylahTay said:

My local newspaper got some awesome photos of me that I wanted to share. 

972b3cae-4c22-43d8-a318-840c48f78c63-Nylah1.jpg

74986cdf-c97e-41d5-bb9a-8f9bdb72a157-Nylah2.jpg

Can't say that I'd want to ride like you but  this was an interesting story with a commuting video.

https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2019/07/23/springfield-woman-car-electronic-unicycle/1766661001/

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NylahTay said:

My local newspaper got some awesome photos of me that I wanted to share. 

972b3cae-4c22-43d8-a318-840c48f78c63-Nylah1.jpg

74986cdf-c97e-41d5-bb9a-8f9bdb72a157-Nylah2.jpg

Very cool, Nylah! You're the local "wheel girl" celebrity now! That article about your EUC lifestyle really promotes the practical usefulness of EUCs in addition to the fun factor!

• Upvote 1

So....on my ride to Gloucester there is a rideable trail (half way) to 'Rafes Chasm'. I leaned the Monster against a tree, walked the rest of the way and shared the view with a painter in the  360 panorama at the following url

https://kuula.co/post/7q7xs

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

You mean wearing a dress?

I don't like the idea of riding central in a lane of traffic either.....maybe I should practice mounting competency on the euc .

Edited by Bob Eisenman

@Rehab1'Spin Zagster' seems to have been recently endorsed by the town where I live. Several at the commuter rail Depot, several at the local University and now dispersed here and there at places like near the mall (laundry, Chinese food, Subways, groceries)

https://www.salemnews.com/news/local_news/scooter-program-launches-in-salem/article_bfd42e1f-a628-5ea2-899a-384244bb7ec3.html

Scooter

It's not like I think your the biggest inspiration on the forum but a woman riding a new Spyder riding down the new 'bicycle lane promoting' street in the car lane

Spyder

made it look fun to ride. You have a tricycle too as I remember from a recent post.

Have you checked out @trya latest graphic?

Edited by Bob Eisenman

On 7/17/2019 at 8:33 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

Ride today. I thought it would be nice and cool but it ended up being hot like a Gotway glue board;)

On the right: Maxlrain Castle, mainly known for its brewery which is in the center here. Note there's a smaller building left of each one, they will be identified soon.

1.jpg

Great pics! I Love your elaborate, multi-pic posts with explanations! Keep 'em coming! :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, travsformation said:

it ended up being hot like a Gotway glue board

Thanks, Gotway, for giving us a new summer vernacular! Next time someone says, "It's so hot, I could fry an egg on the sidewalk" I'll say, "No, it's much hotter, like a Gotway glue board!!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

Thanks, Gotway, for giving us a new summer vernacular! Next time someone says, "It's so hot, I could fry an egg on the sidewalk" I'll say, "No, it's much hotter, like a Gotway glue board!!"

GOTway  GLUE?  :whistling:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

:roflmao:

7 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Yeah, but it Gotway too hot...:efee612b4b:

Now I can't help thinking a lot of Nikola wheels must have been sold to EU since many countries had record break heatwave hitting the the past month... It can't be a coincidence. 🤣

• Like 1