The Photo Thread

SlowMo

On 7/17/2019 at 2:33 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

In addition to the usual Bavarian meats, note the guy is grilling another typical specialty: Steckerlfisch (fish on a wooden stick).

Years ago I watched a 'Rick Steves' travel video about Munich. His tour guide and he have a meal and the phrase 'Steckerlfisch' is introduced to describe his meal (@ 11:16)!

https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/tv-show/munich

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Tour of the Bay West area Tokyo2020 Olympics venues

Awesome, great pictures! I love seeing cityscapes and infrastructure like this, especially from the other side of the world. Thank you!

That V10 cover looks really nice:wub: Other manufacturers ar stupid not to offer covers for their wheels.

1 hour ago, Kens said:

We made it to the top! :clap3:

oc5xpfl.jpg

DPf9RJE.jpg

And down safely! :lol:

KxMzUVY.jpg

7EHtALq.jpg

Mt Wilson Ride - Sun 21Jul 2019

And I talked with Jeff. He wheeled his wheel out, but he's understandably exhausted.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

The Gotway Gods must be displeased with me because they caused this to prevent me from joining you guys at the top.

Why did a nuclear war happen inside your wheel?

At least that's what it looks like;) Is that dirt or a combustion product? What happened?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

This time the MSX with venting never got above 68C. and the amp draw alarm is set at 90 amps and was not alerting me at the time of failure.

So is that is your vent mod? It looks like you have a dust filter. 

• Like 1

Someone made a vent for a NBE+ which was kind of interesting, basically a copper pipe going through the casing across the logic board. Air went through the pipe but didn’t enter the case.

16 hours ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

The Gotway Gods must be displeased with me because they caused this to prevent me from joining you guys at the top.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   SB65JYI.jpg                                                                                                                                                                            hNcujVN.jpg                                                                   

Wow, I dont think I've seen an msx do this unless it was pushing a car! 

What kind of conditions caused this? (you weren't pushing a car were ya :P)

1 hour ago, Flying W said:

Wow, I dont think I've seen an msx do this unless it was pushing a car! 

What kind of conditions caused this? (you weren't pushing a car were ya :P)

See the previous comments