23 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Losing weight? :cheers:

How kind of you to notice! Yes sir. Working out daily for a while now

Im glad its visibly paying off! 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, seage said:

How kind of you to notice! Yes sir. Working out daily for a while now

Im glad its visibly paying off! 

You're welcome. Well done and keep the momentum going. We're watching you :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Where there are people there are thieves.  Don't take your eyes off your valuables for 5 seconds when in public.  People will steal anything they think they can sell to make some cash or buy some drugs, even if they have no idea what it is. Its the same everywhere, except in an Amish village, but even there you have to watch out for the other tourists.

@erk1024 I would bet money that scooter rider was looking to steal your wheel.  Who manhandles someone else's stuff in the street with good intentions?  He touched your helmet and wrist guard, and that is clearly personal property, even clothing of a sort.  No one does that with good intentions.  If he thought it was lost property he should have looked  around for the owner first, the "clothing is a clue that some human owns this stuff, and is probably in the vicinity.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Ok. As you'll see from upcoming GoPro footage, Sedona might just be my favorite place to ride so far!!! 😎👽💜

IMG_20190708_194332007.jpg

Where's the water crossing???

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dzlchef said:

:laughbounce2: :w00t2: So far none of that was had! The trails out here are freaking amazing! Used to think so for Mt. Biking and the uni-bot tears up these technical trails...The GoPro footage I got is unreal! 😎👽💜

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Dzlchef said:

:roflmao:

17 minutes ago, Esper said:

As promised guys, here is my new Mten3 color. 
457K4hq.jpg
R7J6y06.jpg

I like the color. Nice touch with the painted Gotway logo.

8 minutes ago, Esper said:

LOL It's just a black sharpie actually. :whistling:

If you don't tell anyone, I won't ;)

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
3 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Longfellow Bridge - Boston

Longfellow Bridge - Boston

Beautiful ...

52 minutes ago, Gaz Bon said:

Sweet

I wish I was there 😎

30 minutes ago, HippoPig said:

She’s arrived. 

10 miles riding a mix of terrain and I’m enjoying it.

surprisingly manoeuvrable!  

A00FE020-B09C-4279-A0A6-EFEBAFA365C9.jpeg

Sometimes it still strikes me that the MSX is a very cool looking wheel. It looks like it can take on the apocalypse :D 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Sometimes it still strikes me that the MSX is a very cool looking wheel. It looks like it can take on the apocalypse :D 

It’s quite a beast.

Likely have the pedals powder coated black when I upgrade the grip tape (not too impressed with the stock).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HippoPig said:

It’s quite a beast.

Likely have the pedals powder coated black when I upgrade the grip tape (not too impressed with the stock).

I've painted mine. The holds up really well, but does scratch. Powder coated pedals would also scratch. So might not be worth the effort/expense to powder coat.

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I've painted mine. The holds up really well, but does scratch. Powder coated pedals would also scratch. So might not be worth the effort/expense to powder coat.

That was a concern.

I’ve got a great old spray / coating shop in an industrial estate nearby - I’ll get an idea from them on cost and weigh it up.

Im not sure how well the rubber on the pedals would hold up with the powder coating process - so perhaps painting.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 12:27 PM, Esper said:

457K4hq.jpg
R7J6y06.jpg

Hey @Esper    I really wanna try out the mten3   It looks like fun.   I’ve got the nikola. We should get together and do a swap ride sometime :)  I live in cap hill but am downtown a lot   

6 minutes ago, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

Hey @Esper    I really wanna try out the mten3   It looks like fun.   I’ve got the nikola. We should get together and do a swap ride sometime :)  I live in cap hill but am downtown a lot   

Check the local Seattle thread if you haven't already. I'll tag you there so you can find it easier if you lost it.

On 7/9/2019 at 3:27 PM, Esper said:

457K4hq.jpg
R7J6y06.jpg

I see you wrapped your wheel. Great job! :thumbup: I wrapped my Mten3 last month as well.  It’s so hard to prevent those tiny wrinkles around the contours. I’m not sure a professional could do any better. BTW...your’s came out better than mine. :crying:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I see you wrapped your wheel. Great job! :thumbup: I wrapped my Mten3 last month as well.  It’s so hard to prevent those tiny wrinkles around the contours. I’m not sure a professional could do any better. BTW...your’s came out better than mine. :crying:

No way! I watched a total of 3 minutes of "how to apply vinyl on curved surfaces" and just winged it. It said that you want at least 4 to 6 inches of overhang on all the edges in order to get a nice wrinkle free look. I had no idea how to do the handle though... that part threw me through a loop. So i just cut a little slit and did my best to press it along the inside. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Esper said:

I had no idea how to do the handle though... that part threw me through a loop. So i just cut a little slit and did my best to press it along the inside. 

Wrapping the handle is tough. I molded some rigid foam inside the handle and glued it over the wrap. 

48261059476_ce59891c8d_b.jpg

I also painted my trim and covered the ankle pads with leather. 

48261130567_047940ef04_b.jpg

• Like 1