The Photo Thread

SlowMo

On 7/5/2019 at 8:57 AM, Marty Backe said:

My new Monster seat. Love the 'patina' that my Monster is developing. Like an antique ;)

IMG_0551-Edit

IMG_0556

If you were to replace that bicycle seat with a [text missing], you'd surely get a ton of requests from the ladies :roflmao:

(Note that I refrained from making a brokeback mountain reference) :roflmao:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I'm jealous I coudn't be there with you 😎

It was definitely epic!  At the time this picture was taken we were within 1/4 mi of the end of the “make your own trail” section which was still 15 miles from our cars, all of us just out of drinking water, and 4+/- water crossings left.  I really don’t think at that point anybody would willingly jump into it with us but the overall ride was excellent. Water from an outside spigot had never tasted so good!

• Like 2

Guest PogArt Artur
3 minutes ago, Dzlchef said:

It was definitely epic!  At the time this picture was taken we were within 1/4 mi of the end of the “make your own trail” section which was still 15 miles from our cars, all of us just out of drinking water, and 4+/- water crossings left.  I really don’t think at that point anybody would willingly jump into it with us but the overall ride was excellent. Water from an outside spigot had never tasted so good!

You've just reminded me my 8miles long walking trip with family members and their kids, it was about 10 people in total...

The weather was amazing, we went for local waterfalls park walk, which is 8miles ...

After about an hour of walking for the "adventure" the weather suddenly had changed?

The sky went dark, windy ... AND THE HEAVY RAIN  ?!

We still kept thinking it won't last long until it's gone - we were wrong 😎

So we ended up walking long time under the heavy rain!

Everybody was TOTALLY WET, I mean WET 🤣😂🤣

But you know some?

We were so happy!, and we still reminding to ourselves that walk in positive way :)

Would we wish to go throughout it again..,probably not 😎

It was a great walk spent together, though 😁😁😁

So probably I know what you mean.

Guest PogArt Artur
32 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Taken on a camping trip to Hayle, Cornwall last week. Most people on the site were oap's (no kids as not on holidays yet) and the reactions to my campsite rides were somewhat priceless. I was genuinely worried that some onlookers were going to have a heart attack. All positive comments though :) (if I was 20 years younger etc...)

Went out for a ride off site as well, I am not sure that a single person in the far south western corner of the UK had ever seen an euc before!

IMG-20190702-WA0008.thumb.jpg.fb01df9d3c67a8b0f1a78cf9b33579b0.jpg

Nice one!

This is usual saying I get, when rolling next to the passers - I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT THING BEFORE, WHAT'S THAT? 

😎😎😎

Newbury - Parker River Wildlife refuge ride (about 10 miles each way).

Parker river wildlife refugeParker river wildlife refuge

Looks like old (33 ft diameter) bomb craters , also seen on Google Earth

Parker river wildlife refugeParker river wildlife refugeCrater diameter

@Rehab1Parker river wildlife refuge - old bomb craters - Plum Island

https://kuula.co/post/7kW0Q

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, travsformation said:

If you were to replace that bicycle seat with a [text missing], you'd surely get a ton of requests from the ladies :roflmao:

(Note that I refrained from making a brokeback mountain reference) :roflmao:

Careful! @Marty Backe might dock you 10 reps! ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seage said:

Forgot, i posted a picture. Got the Leatt knee pads off a friend who unfortunately had to stop riding after an accident. Wearing them every ride. They look so cool, I dont ever get lazy because I want to show them off all the time LOL.

D-fpAQ3XYAM_n6M.jpg:large

Losing weight? :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

48216270477_94d1cd5b1a_b.jpg

It's tough being Rehab1.  Slammed in the clinic for services in exchange for revenue. Managing staff. Debating whether to ride the big bike or go Skydio'ing with the EUC. Risking reinjury of a screw tight shoulder repair. Then there's playing moderator on a sometimes one owner dog attitude forum...slapping those big words on other people's graphics. Dissecting mosfet cooling issues on the Nikola. Mastering the Insta360. I should keep in mind what your graphic  says the next time I round a corner with my YI4K strapped to my head.....before your followers ruin the day in support.

It must be tough to be Rehab1... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

It's tough being Rehab1.  Slammed in the clinic for services in exchange for revenue. Managing staff. Debating whether to ride the big bike or go Skydio'ing with the EUC. Risking reinjury of a screw tight shoulder repair. Then there's playing moderator on a sometimes one owner dog attitude forum...slapping those big words on other people's graphics. Dissecting mosfet cooling issues on the Nikola. Mastering the Insta360. I should keep in mind what your graphic  says the next time I round a corner with my YI4K strapped to my head.....before your followers ruin the day in support.

It must be tough to be Rehab1... 

You made me :) Bob! I needed that! Thanks buddy!

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur

Lol :)

It's the people's thing I guess.

I was watching some TV documentary, where reporter was making up different scenarios to frame passers by, and talk to them afterwards, asking questions why did they do what they did...

I remember the framing scenario, where in Winter time the reporter made somebody to lay down on the bench pretending sleeping drunk, and his hat was underneath...

Passers were acting, or not at all, but then, one person took that hat and tried to went off with the trophy ?! ...

So yeah - everything is possible 😎 

Guest PogArt Artur
47 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

I had $6,000 of camera equipment stolen in Miami some years ago. It left me with a bad impression of that city when it comes to personal property theft.

I'm photoamateur... I feel so sorry for your loss !

16 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I'm photoamateur... I feel so sorry for your loss !

I was semi-professional at the time. I'd just finished a job and had everything on the card in the camera when it was stolen.

Fortunately my insurance covered $5k of the loss, but obviously that left me in a hole, and wiped out my shooting for the rest of the trip.

Guest PogArt Artur
8 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

I was semi-professional at the time. I'd just finished a job and had everything on the card in the camera when it was stolen.

Fortunately my insurance covered $5k of the loss, but obviously that left me in a hole, and wiped out my shooting for the rest of the trip.

I can only imagine ...

It's reminded me stupid story of my friends...

They went to other city to buy a quality camera, on their way back on the bus, they were so busy chatting,that they've left the camera under their seats and left the bus!?

They had realised what just happened after some time!?

Lol 🤣😂🤣🤣😂

They did track that bus, but unfortunately the new camera had changed the owner already 🤣🤣🤣

So stupid 😎

Edited by PogArt Artur

@Jon Stern 

Miami definitely has a dark underbelly. There were many shady real estate transactions from corrupt countries. And people come here from rough places.

https://www.governing.com/topics/finance/gov-real-estate-anonymous-foreign-buyer-regulations-federal.html

Edited by erk1024
added text