The Photo Thread

SlowMo

@Bob Eisenman I'm starting to treat your 360s as a "Where's Bob" exercise.  Haven't found you in this most recent one, yet.  Would you mind wearing a red and white striped top and a matching pom pom hat in the future?  It seems to make it easier for some reason:D

Correction, I think I found you, but I wont spoil it for anyone else who wants to give it a go.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Smoother said:

Where's Bob

Here's another

Parker river (360 photosphere link)

https://kuula.co/post/7kDP3

Parker river

The striped bass are running, a couple of onshore fishermen and a woman training her dog to retrieve an object from the river made up the action on the ground.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Smoother said:

Correction

Speaking of corrections I decided to edit out of the sphere two seawall walkers who passed me after I started the image taking process. Spark in it's simplest takes 46 images to stitch for a sphere. However the stitching process is frequently error prone due to moving clouds and wind so I often take extra pictures in anticipation of mismatches.

In the sphere

https://kuula.co/post/7kDmM

There are no people on the seawall. The image stitching software I use allows interactive image alterations.... so #49 in the PTGui editor represents the cancelled use of image#15 and using another (#49) to finish the sphere. The 2 people in #15 are seen here:

Preston beach projectPreston beach project

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Smoother said:

Where's Bob" exercise.  Haven't found you

I made a short video of the beach/rock. You can imagine this spot with 6 foot waves and storm driven surf. The waves crash to a height above the edge of the high seawall. 

https://youtu.be/g3HljTEoVjk

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

I love the mean look on my monster after the mods ive done :D
mean during day, 100% party at night as it lights up, all "automaticly" horray!

also, monster in front is a buddy of mine, he is 80km away from 10000km... crazy :D  old PCB, just a new case. he uses it every day, have done so since he got it way back. never an issue.  durable wheels, no doubt

61856992_2758844904189530_6083881364455686144_o.jpg

61647980_2758987420841945_4234182114213363712_o.jpg

Very nice. After tightening the axle nuts for a 3rd time, I've enjoying my Monster lately.

10,000! impressive. I bet it's the same tire too? The Monster tire is really tough.

Just now, Marty Backe said:

Very nice. After tightening the axle nuts for a 3rd time, I've enjoying my Monster lately.

10,000! impressive. I bet it's the same tire too? The Monster tire is really tough.

yes it is. :)!   when i get the new monster shell installed, whenever its done.. im sure this will work no problems for ages

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 9:39 AM, NylahTay said:

Someone spotted me and posted in the local car spotters group on Facebook.

FB_IMG_1559071792827.jpg

Wow, you werent joking when you said you used this as your main vehicle and rode on the road. I thought you meant regular like... backstreets, or downtown city roads where everyones going mad slow. Not main 4 lane streets, haha. Craaazy. Id actually rather ride on the road as they're in way better condition than our disgusting sidewalks and shoulders. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maltocs said:

For those of you who know Brandon, today's his last day of Kindergarten. He rode his MTen3 the 1 mile / 200 foot elevation about 2-3 times a week back and forth for the last three months. The thumbs up is for the fact now summer has started, we're free to ride all day!

20190112_165713.jpg

Great picture. Hope we can do Mt Wilson in the next month or so.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Great picture. Hope we can do Mt Wilson in the next month or so.

Thanks. I'm waiting for some tests and reviews from you to see if a Nikola is in my future. I'm no carrying my v10f up that mountain again! "Overload, please get off" still haunts me to this day. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Ride to Plum Island, Newbury, Massachusetts

Plum Island - Newbury - auto salePlum Island airport

Since it was only a few yards away you should have asked for a helicopter ride.