The Photo Thread

SlowMo

11 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Waffles.....love those waffles....  (pic)

In the closet stalker? :shock2::lol:

She doesn't need to worry about her euc reputation.

Being in the middle lane would scare the heck out of me. :cry2:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You’ve got my full respect!;)

47961704732_7efef099fa_b.jpg

I've just actually pmsl😂  I'm sure they will see me coming watch out for my future videos😂😂😂

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
10 hours ago, Lefteris said:

You should finally buy one and get over it 😜

It's pretty it's has quality hardware and plastics and it rides like butter cause of the wide tire 

Lol :)

I'll order tomorrow , I've been waiting for two loooooong weeks to prepare the right money...

I did love it at first look, but reading multiple reviews of unhappy users, that were pin pointed the bad sides, had made me confused and TBH had put me off.

Saying that, I were still fascinated all the time, but simply I wasn't sure if I'll like to own it, not knowing what's false what's true...

The day I could try myself on Z10 has made all the doubts disappear :)

I know what's it like, how it rides, how I feel riding it.

End of story  :)

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

Lol :)

I'll order tomorrow , I've been waiting for two loooooong weeks to prepare the right money...

I did love it at first look, but reading multiple reviews of unhappy users, that were pin pointed the bad sides, had made me confused and TBH had put me off.

Saying that, I were still fascinated all the time, but simply I wasn't sure if I'll like to own it, not knowing what's false what's true...

The day I could try myself on Z10 has made all the doubts disappear :)

I know what's it like, how it rides, how I feel riding it.

End of story  :)

Let's be clear, the more people buy a specific wheel the more stories you will hear, it is what it is.

The thing that you SHOULD do is have proof that the wheel is in working order before it is sent to you, something that the "English guy" does, same goes with the "German guy" and that is why we tend to buy from their stores cause we know that we are going to get a wheel that is tested and works as expected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PogArt Artur
3 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Let's be clear, the more people buy a specific wheel the more stories you will hear, it is what it is.

The thing that you SHOULD do is have proof that the wheel is in working order before it is sent to you, something that the "English guy" does, same goes with the "German guy" and that is why we tend to buy from their stores cause we know that we are going to get a wheel that is tested and works as expected.

Cheers, that's good advice.

I were going to order with Fat Llama, but now I saw the eBay offer from Netherlands.

It's a bit more expensive, but it will be maybe a bit safer to buy, and will be delivered quicker...?

Also it might get easier to deal with issues - if any.

Just don't buy from someone that you or nobody from here knows, ask people it's not something to be ashamed for, and someone will help you, like Fat Llama will

Just have them test the wheel before buying. That is what i'm rooting for in retailers.

I don't care about the unpacking or "the experience" i need to know the wheel works!

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 2

Guest PogArt Artur
6 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Just don't buy from someone that you or nobody from here knows, ask people it's not something to be ashamed for, and someone will help you, like Fat Llama will

Just have them test the wheel before buying. That is what i'm rooting for in retailers.

I don't care about the unpacking or "the experience" i need to know the wheel works!

Thank you.

My thoughts about riding the Monster seated.....

(Plastic/metal hybrid force distribution)

When riding the Monster seated the rider's weight transfers to the handle, shell plastic and screw-onto pedal column points. The pedal columns hang from the motor-axle/shim. 

(All metal force distribution)

When riding the Monster in a standing position the rider's weight transfers to the metallic foot rests, pedal columns and motor-axle/shim points.

At my weight when I mount the Monster or try to ride with only one foot the shell bends slightly around the pedal column mount and makes light contact with the tire sidewall.

Seated riding on smooth surfaces in generally straight lines is probably not a big problem in terms of force distribution of the rider's weight to the motor-axle-rim-tire.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

My thoughts about riding the Monster seated.....

(Plastic/metal hybrid force distribution)

When riding the Monster seated the rider's weight transfers to the handle, shell plastic and screw-onto pedal column points. The pedal columns hang from the moyor-axle/shim. 

(All metal force distribution)

When riding the Monster in a standing position the rider's weight transfers to the metallic foot rests, pedal columns and motor-axle/shim points.

At my weight when I mount the Monster or try to ride with only one foot the shell bends slightly around the pedal column mount and makes light contact with the tire sidewall.

Seating riding on smooth surfaces in generally straight lines is probably not a big problem in terms of force distribution of the rider's weight to the motor-axle-rim-tire.

In the Hybrid case, I would venture >80-percent of the weight is on the plastic.

I suspect (hope) that you are correct in that if most of your seated riding is on nice paved surfaces, there won't be a problem.

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

In the Hybrid case, I would venture >80-percent of the weight is on the plastic.

I suspect (hope) that you are correct in that if most of your seated riding is on nice paved surfaces, there won't be a problem.

Gotway sells a seat for it.....the cushion distributes weight nicely across the top of the shell. The shell mount points that hold up the rider are seen here...Personally I like riding upright for manuevering, etc.

Monster shell mount points to the pedal column2019-05-31_18.52.58

• Like 2