The Photo Thread

SlowMo

1 hour ago, Lefteris said:

hahahHAHAHAHAHahahahha come one @stephen is that what you kept from these pictures! hahahahahahah :P .

:w00t2:

It just stuck out lol ,,nice pictures 😊, but that parasol does look like a massive penis😊😊

• Like 1

Not a great quality pic (it's a still captured from video) but I did get a chance to ride my V5F at Yellowstone National Park.  8000 ft and 32 degrees F and it was wonderful. Wheel performed flawlessly and was so quiet that I had to rattle bear bells the whole time just to make sure I didn't run across any foraging Grizzlies.

Yellowstone.PNG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rwent1 said:

Not a great quality pic (it's a still captured from video) but I did get a chance to ride my V5F at Yellowstone National Park.  8000 ft and 32 degrees F and it was wonderful. Wheel performed flawlessly and was so quiet that I had to rattle bear bells the whole time just to make sure I didn't run across any foraging Grizzlies.

I was wondering if Yellowstone would allow EUCs. It would be great when you have to park 1/2 mile away from a bear sighting.

Think I’d want a bigger wheel than a V5F where bears are concerned. They can easily run 60km+, which makes the MSX a much better choice!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tessa25 said:

I was wondering if Yellowstone would allow EUCs. It would be great when you have to park 1/2 mile away from a bear sighting.

To my eternal disappointment - a wheel is next to useless for the vast majority of the park since the posted speed limits are 35+ mph and traffic would never allow the impediment -- I think people would intentionally run right over you if you dared get in their way. Amazingly, I never saw a single sidewalk that paralleled any of the roads, their are no shoulders, and the pedestrian paths are 90% raised boardwalks (with few railings) so a wheel would be useless for getting around.

So, the only places I found to ride were in the camp grounds and picnic areas where the speed limits are more sedate.

SIGH.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rwent1 said:

To my eternal disappointment - a wheel is next to useless for the vast majority of the park since the posted speed limits are 35+ mph and traffic would never allow the impediment -- I think people would intentionally run right over you if you dared get in their way. Amazingly, I never saw a single sidewalk that paralleled any of the roads, their are no shoulders, and the pedestrian paths are 90% raised boardwalks (with few railings) so a wheel would be useless for getting around.

So, the only places I found to ride were in the camp grounds and picnic areas where the speed limits are more sedate.

SIGH.

Based on my experience at Yellowstone, I would be surprised that an EUC is allowed at all.

18 minutes ago, NylahTay said:

Someone spotted me and posted in the local car spotters group on Facebook.

FB_IMG_1559071792827.jpg

That’s awesome!

Guest PogArt Artur
48 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

A 'while droning' encounter with a bystander on the Parker river in Massachusetts

Parker river

Conversation on the Packer river

Panoraven (!) seems to not be accepting uploads so....no sphere to post.

Stunning shot :)

5 hours ago, NylahTay said:

I always see people filming me or taking pictures. I wish there was a way to get that footage. They probably have some of the best shots!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Yep, that's why I purchased the annual pass ($80) and rode in a camp ground. Like I said -- YNP isn't really set up for anything other than motorized vehicles. For some reason, they allow bicycles on their main roads but that just seems like a guaranteed way to add even more traffic problems.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

I always see people filming me or taking pictures. I wish there was a way to get that footage. They probably have some of the best shots!

Just ride around with an Insta 360 One X. You’ll capture all of those interesting shots. Heck I wear one at work just to catch which employees are giving me the finger behind my back. 

• Like 3

Guest PogArt Artur
43 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

61201460_327809751219386_6369877928116748288_n.thumb.jpg.ae3acc3254bd9b22967fc86f0eefc245.jpg

I'm at the point - should I appreciate the beautiful view, or the Z10 !!!

Edited by PogArt Artur

35 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I'm at the point - should I appreciate the beautiful view, or the Z10 !!!

You should finally buy one and get over it 😜

It's pretty it's has quality hardware and plastics and it rides like butter cause of the wide tire 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NylahTay said:

FB_IMG_1559071792827.jpg

Wear pads when with traffic and max speed...please protect yourself and the community reputation. (no disrespect intended)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Wear pads when with traffic and max speed...please protect yourself and the community reputation. (no disrespect intended)

Who on earth would dare run into her? 

• Like 2