The Photo Thread

SlowMo

6 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not bad!

How many of your movie watchers does your wife know of?;)

The family comes over occasionally. Do you like my new EUC stands? :P

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

32822181927_ac25bf6ae7_b.jpg

Hehe I do recall @Marty Backe wearing a simular hat..in a picture or two....you call these cowboy hats correct? 😋😉

• Like 3

On 6/10/2016 at 8:50 AM, Czestnut said:

Harbourfront, Toronto

IMG_1014.JPG

Wow... this was so long ago!

22 minutes ago, stephen said:

Nice seats @Rehab1 what size screen is in front 22" 😂

Nice set up mate:thumbup:

Yep he uses the biggest smartphone ever. Super expensive.:popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Nice seats @Rehab1 what size screen is in front 22" 😂

Nice set up mate:thumbup:

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

Yep he uses the biggest smartphone ever. Super expensive.:popcorn:

It’s a 16:9 100” screen :)

47770539041_2251ed7dd9_b.jpg

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Nice mate very nice 😊 i used to be into the home cinema also had a projector benq 3d it was excellent , until i split with ex wife , now i have my wheel 😊😊😊  and a big tv 70"😊

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, stephen said:

Nice mate very nice 😊 i used to be into the home cinema also had a projector benq 3d it was excellent , until i split with ex wife , now i have my wheel 😊😊😊  and a big tv 70"😊

I’m sure you get much more use out of your 70” TV than I do with the 100” screen.  My wife would rather sit upstairs in the living room and watch TV than go downstairs. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I’m sure you get much more use out of your 70” TV than I do with the 100” screen.  My wife would rather sit upstairs in the living room and watch TV than go downstairs. 

Grrrr😬 my wife used to do that ,i had the full set up ,denon amp 11 Speakers 2 subs and a projector , and she said it didn't really bother her watching tv or the set up ,,,, i on the other hand loved it 😁 so much more involved in the film , producers spend loads on audio as well as film .

31 minutes ago, stephen said:

Grrrr😬 my wife used to do that ,i had the full set up ,denon amp 11 Speakers 2 subs and a projector , and she said it didn't really bother her watching tv or the set up ,,,, i on the other hand loved it 😁 so much more involved in the film , producers spend loads on audio as well as film .

Women! You can’t live with them and you can’t live with them. :cry2:

(Only kidding lady members :)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

But can it show @Marty Backe on youtube? 😎

More important how dows that Mten3 and Marty work on the screen? I can see you have exelent lipstick red colour on the screen 🤗

Sorry Marty I just had to do it.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2019 at 6:47 PM, Marty Backe said:

Hey, nice to hear from you. It's been a long time. :D

Congrat's on joining the Z10 club. :cheers:  Are you the only sensible German to own one? ;)

I'm sure there's lot of un-sensible  in-sensible, non-sensical, the opposite of sensible Germans who own one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smoother said:

It a pity your first name isn't Bostrian.

When I looked for a nickname for this forum years ago, I thought: My first name is not Herman, and I'm also not a German, so the result was clear, it was a matter of seconds. :lol:

I'm an IT guy, with pure logical bit thinking, just black and white. :)   (Therefore I hate TLC and QLC flash, because of it's unnatural 3 or 4 bit architecture :lol: ).

Edited by HermanTheGerman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smoother said:

It a pity your first name isn't Bostrian.

@Rehab1 if your wife rarely goes down there, why do you have (choaks on his words) a mu..a mu.. a musical  :barf: on the screen?  Are you trying to tell us something to do with closets and their recent evacutation?

I have a 100" screen too (seldom use it) but the last time i did, something worthy was being shown, like this:

637035.jpg?w=950&h=633

:D

What can I say The Greatest Showman is an awesome movie.  Hugh Jackman can sing. My wife, daughter and I have tickets to see him live next month. 

46983866004_8a68664533_b.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

But can it show @Marty Backe on youtube? 😎

More important how dows that Mten3 and Marty work on the screen? I can see you have exelent lipstick red colour on the screen 🤗

Sorry Marty I just had to do it.

I still need to hook a wifi extender as the router is too far away from the theater. Then I can sit back and enjoy Marty’s past Brokebacke  Mountain videos.  :popcorn:

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

What can I say The Greatest Showman is an awesome movie

I was forced to watch it by some females (one had seen it over 50 times!!!!!)  my response? Meh! Glad I saw it... once was enough. I can't think of a single musical I have enjoyed enough to watch again.  several  I have had to leave the room after 5 minutes, as my cringe meter was pegging out too much. I had to sit though Mama Mia! once too. The sailing scenes, Greek scenery and turquoise water helped pull me through.  No way am I doing the sequel. Sequels are usually bad but a musical sequel!!??. :cry2:

Strangely  I once played Riff, in an Am. Dram. rendition of West Side Story.  I enjoyed it.  I honestly can't say if I've ever seen the whole film, though.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Smoother said:

I had to sit though Mama Mia! once too. 

You must really love your better half. Sorry but that’s where I draw the line! :facepalm:

32829630317_b98a20d77e_b.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not bad for the short time you had the wheel. What is your km/week since you got it?

Hm don’t know sometimes no km/week because of the weather, you know how it is here sometimes.