The Photo Thread

SlowMo

One thing that frustrates me is how hard it is to find EUCs with custom paint jobs or decals....it's like people don't use those words or tag them for google search.

I've definitely seen some cool ones just by sheer chance like the Red Bull MSX that looked like a legit sponsor job, and I've seen a few others.

I want to paint the classic A-10 warthog shark nose on both sides of my V5F along with other flair, not sure what I'm going to do with the Tesla if anything.
(I know it takes special paint and prep to help it stay, I've painted on plastics before)

Image result for plane shark mouth 

Can anyone post some custom jobs they've seen or refer to any in this thread I've missed? (I've seen most of the Ninebot one decorations on here already)
Someone has to have done a sonic spin dashing one or a dragonball reference....

Edited by tenofnine

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

So cool that two guys brought their kids! Sometimes I worry EUCing is full of old men in their fifties and that's about it:ph34r:

In Southern California I'm seeing lots of young guys (20's) riding EUCs

13 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

After I successfully converted my original Mten3 to tubeless, I decided to refresh its look by painting the wheel red and all the accents black. I'm happy with how it turned out and it rides great.

Newly painted Mten3

Excellent job Marty. It looks brand new! You have now motivated me to paint mine. Will you be christening it with a 💋 ? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Excellent job Marty. It looks brand new! You have now motivated me to paint mine. Will you be christening it with a 💋 ? 

Funny, and thanks! :D

But hey, you already did paint your Mten3. All black, right?

People should paint their wheels more. The shells accept paint nicely and you get a better looking wheel than the typical black or white model. Mine is still dinged up, but it does look nice and fresh now.

I went with gloss apple red and flat black for all the accent pieces.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2019 at 4:46 AM, Lutalo said:

The DC Glydiators storm Capitol Hill to, uh, take photos?:D

FB_IMG_1556624503124.jpg

try taking that drone-like picture with a REAL DRONE in drone restricted DC and let me know how fast the capital police tackle you. Miss my old hood.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

But hey, you already did paint your Mten3. All black, right?

I did a carbon vinyl wrap. 

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

People should paint their wheels more. The shells accept paint nicely and you get a better looking wheel than the typical black or white model. Mine is still dinged up, but it does look nice and fresh now.

I agree. Nothing like a custom, one of a kind paint job to stand out. The red black combo you selected is perfecto. I have new shells and tire that have been sitting around for a year so I just need to get started. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maltocs said:

try taking that drone-like picture with a REAL DRONE in drone restricted DC and let me know how fast the capital police tackle you. Miss my old hood.

Given the shadow I believe the photo was taken by a 360 with a 10 ft selfie stick.

• Like 1