The Photo Thread

SlowMo

21 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Maybe. It's quite a distance for me, and I'm not sure the demo will do anything. But it's on my radar...

It will be at least a lot of fun riding through Berlin with 600 people and afterwards they all go to Tempelhofer feld for a gathering.;)

7 hours ago, Esper said:

Anyone got a picture of John? I wanna see what The Man, The Legend, @John Eucist looks like when riding his wheel(s).

We have videos, buried in this Forum. It's like an Easter Hunt.

• Like 1

Took a day trip to NYC on Wednesday.

Trip to NYCTrip to NYC

Bought a USB OTG cable for my DJI Spark controller at B&H while there.

Made a sphere 360 (Salem Harbor -Jeggle Island below) with the new cable and Spark (click link). Monster and I are on the path somewhere in the picture.

https://panoraven.com/slider/3I5eYrqHRJ

Went for groceries last night....Stop & Shop is on strike.

My wireless provider had almost a day of no wireless data service spanning a midnight to morning period so I grabbed the bus to NYC to get out of the New England network.

Wireless issue

Wireless is back to normal.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Amazing ride out today. Started in the city where the streets where packed with people walking in all directions, balance where super important here so i didnt have to step off each time. My friend with the red monster is an expert at this and impressed by how fast he got through it. 

Here you see my monster in purple, 2kw motor and 2400wh pack with my ongoing tilted sidepad project, this is my fav design so far with the teardrop in front. the color is really nice also, sometimes it looks like its about to pop! 

Hands down the most fun to ride and best wheel i ever had. :D

57297852_2639147409492614_6401072284177530880_o.jpg

56848045_2639147242825964_5551109801171222528_o.jpg

What range do you get from your monster , or how many miles did you do and percentage left after your ride

1 minute ago, stephen said:

What range do you get from your monster , or how many miles did you do and percentage left after your ride

Its hard to say, usually after 50-60km or riding, its pretty low, but i do enjoy me some steep hills and high speed ;) also goto catch up with the old fart in front of me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Its hard to say, usually after 50-60km or riding, its pretty low, but i do enjoy me some steep hills and high speed ;) also goto catch up with the old fart in front of me

So whens the hill climbing video coming 😁

39 minutes ago, stephen said:

So whens the hill climbing video coming 😁

i have some that im working on now, but a lot of it is just me living in the moment and not recording. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EUC GUY said:

i have some that im working on now, but a lot of it is just me living in the moment and not recording. 

Yeah i tend to do that, it's nice to just go out and ride , but i do like to share my experience to sometimes 😊

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2019 at 9:09 PM, Marty Backe said:

Just having some fun

IMG_1362

Is that a cape? You look like General Zod.

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

Anyone else starting to permanently lose their calf leg hairs? :huh: I don't death grip the wheel either...

Screenshot_20190414-214325~2.png

Screenshot_20190414-212352~2.png

😜🤣🤣

Not already noticed on me. 

But after one of my last rides I nearly had bleeding males on the inner side of my calves from so much hopping and jumping while going up and down to a vantage point. But had so much fun as I was going on the MTB- trail. 

20190415_193057-1448x1448.jpg

Edited by Werner
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

This afternoon.

Great photos as always. I particularly like your repair. Strong Stuff! A lesson to those who worry about scratches. 

46900911714_d4b581f112_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I figured the worn out and broken off plastic screw holes deserved a stronger replacement, hence the duct tape:innocent1:

I hope you know that you've really screwed with the resale value of your wheel :ph34r:

Watching Tiger Woods win the Master's golf tournament reminded me of a local country club.

A few decades ago , when I moved to the area from out  of state, the large curved white roof (seen in Panoraven linked photo) stood mostly alone as a huge Quonset Hut housing a Stop and Shop (on strike now). The grocery store built a new building not far away and the post WWii  flanks of the Quonset hut now house new businesses with the small pond behind the structure. I've always wondered if in the era of WWii Quonset hut construction (this one has a high roof hidden by suspended ceiling) and close proximity to the long fairways of the golf course the structure as originally built could have (but likely didn't) serve as a blimp (German sub detection) hanger or even an aircraft hanger. (See panoraven link)

Tedesco Country Club and Vinnin Square

Tedesco CC - drone picture

Sphere360 link

https://panoraven.com/slider/77PpZCDCdX

A red speck in the trees along the road is my Monster.

Edited by Bob Eisenman