The Photo Thread

SlowMo

26 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

You are so right with that call...I have hacked @Marty Backe's Flickr account and have found the original photo...

Marty - F22

I would comment on why I think that he Photoshopped the F22 out, but for the men in black suits circling my house already...   :blink1:

Let's just say that it was "blocking the view!"   :)

Fantastic Photoshop effort. The scale, etc. are perfectly done. I like it :cheers:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Fantastic Photoshop effort. The scale, etc. are perfectly done. I like it :cheers:

@The Fat Unicyclist did a great job!  I wouldn’t have been so kind and would have stuck you in the engine intake. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I've been told my pictures look postapocalyptic because there's no people in them. Friday afternoon is always pretty empty, it was actually hard to have people in the picture, but here are some. How many do you count?;)

THREE. 

That's a good ride to start the season, but I still don't see any Zombies.  You promised me zombies.

The winter 2019 snow plowing has had some ill effects on a local bicycle rental rack

Winter 2019

Elsewhere I infrequently find these snapped off sign posts left protruding up from the sidewalks. I have the locations of two memorized on my grocery run which I frequently ride at night.

This one is at GPS 

42.485653, -70.900397

42° 29' 8.3508'' N, 70° 54' 1.4292'' W

Winter 2019

I went riding last night just to turn the odometer past 10k km! The weather had turned to light rain the last 2 km to my apartment.

10k km

During the return ride after midnight on commuter rail (red trace) the wheel and I did 59 mph.

Gloucester

Ride to 10k

Winter has come and gone.

Ride to 10kRide to 10k

The Coast Guard made a pickup 50 miles east of Gloucester (see Geo Tracker map above)  last week to lift a sick fisherman off a boat and back to a hospital on shore.

https://www.gloucestertimes.com/news/fishing_industry_news/coast-guard-medevacs-fisherman/article_52a1ce4d-e7c5-5e2b-9171-01838ac2304b.html

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Out and about on my blue ACM2 - 30-mile ride today.

IMG_20190322_143121415_HDR-EFFECTS

You are looking more like "predator" every day (maybe it's the sky line reflection in your visor).  One day alien, one day predator... Alien vs predator which outfit to choose? Hey! there's a screenplay in there somewhere

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Original Mobo and batteries.

More like miles on the rider.

That's what I meant. Nice riding discipline!

10 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Google lens suggests 'Muscovy duck'

Those huge things are ducks? Thankfully there are no Muscovy geese;)

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It's been two months since I rode my MSuper V3s+. It's a nice ride and I need to take it out more often. Today it was into the mountains.

I always wondered why you keep it when you have the MSX. Apparently you have an attachment to all your wheels:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

That's what I meant. Nice riding discipline!

Those huge things are ducks? Thankfully there are no Muscovy geese;)

I always wondered why you keep it when you have the MSX. Apparently you have an attachment to all your wheels:D

All my wheels are fun to ride. The MSuper V3s+ feels very different from the MSX. I think because you're closer to the ground it has a nicer slow speed riding feel to it. I've been toying with the idea of selling it but after my 30-mile ride yesterday, no way!

And unlike my Z10, after 2-months of just sitting there, the battery was at 100-percent when I turned it on :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

And unlike my Z10, after 2-months of just sitting there, the battery was at 100-percent when I turned it on :thumbup:

So the battery drain was fixed with the last update

Edit

😊oops read it wrong 😀

Edited by stephen