The Photo Thread

SlowMo

8 hours ago, Smoother said:

Is that a license plate on the seat

Yes, it is.

Edited by gotmotion2016

41 minutes ago, gotmotion2016 said:

Wel, in a way we have.

You're not under arrest, and you wont need a lawyer, but if you could just answer this simple questions:

What's the license plate, insurance thing all about?  Please feel free to use long sentences ;)

3 minutes ago, Smoother said:

You're not under arrest, and you wont need a lawyer, but if you could just answer this simple questions:

What's the license plate, insurance thing all about?  Please feel free to use long sentences ;)

You, mein herr, are a true Brit!

Unfailingly polite, while I feel the temperature dropping enough I might not need to get ice for my soda after all... :D 

Edited by Scatcat
  • Like 1

Check out Kuji Rolls video on the 16X! Here are some still shots to look at from his video.

Edited by Flyboy10
Pics too big
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

I see the next iteration of 18" wheels from KS using this form factor, and I ain't complainin :)👍

Pretty sure I saw someone mention in another thread that the XL is their last 18 inch wheel for the foreseeable future?

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

Pretty sure I saw someone mention in another thread that the XL is their last 18 inch wheel for the foreseeable future?

I am of the opinion that performance-wise they have reached the apex of any major upgrades that can be done for now with 18" without actually making them dynamically worse and more inconvenient to use daily. So, I am predicting that despite smashing their own power hierarchy between wheel sizes with the new 16X, there probably will be no higher-range, more powerful versions than the XL to reestablish the wheel size power hierarchy for a Minute.

However, if they are listening to their customers I doubt seriously that the XL is their last iteration of an 18" wheel. There are just too many possibilities that people will actually buy: tall form factor, upgraded shell design (aka 16x), dedicated off road version, etc, etc, etc. Blah,  blah, blah. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, Lutalo said:

Dig the cover, @The Fat Unicyclist and his crew did a bang up job. 😉👍

Awww.... Thanks @Lutalo!!! The stunning scenery helps make it look awesome too!

And I'm proud that my (our) contribution back into the EUC Community has been so well received. When I started riding, wheels were much less... "everything". But now that they are becoming very special, it's great to help everyone keep them that way.   :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

IMG_1253

Wait a minute! I can still see bits of human sticking out.  Are you going to do something about your neck?  Like a black snood?

Nice shot of the mountains.  What a fantastic place you live in

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Smoother said:

Wait a minute! I can still see bits of human sticking out.  Are you going to do something about your neck?  Like a black snood?

Nice shot of the mountains.  What a fantastic place you live in

Yeah, it's particularly special right now, with the snow capped mountains and clear air. There's a fairly narrow window where I can take this kind of picture in Southern California.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Yeah, it's particularly special right now, with the snow capped mountains and clear air. There's a fairly narrow window where I can take this kind of picture in Southern California.

Don't burst my bubble.  In my imagination it's like that every day. Take plenty more. Leave the robot out of some of them.:)

• Like 1