Jump to content

Begode Extreme 2400wh: 134V, 16", Suspension, 77lb


Ronin Ryder

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, eijay said:

In the outer side of the motor cover, no part of the bearing is exposed to tap the it out unlike masters, ex30 etc.. I can't tap from the inside since it will just push the bearing back in

I see.

Once heated, the fit between the bearings and the motor cover bearings bore isn't very tight.

And hence, you can tap the cover/bearings partially back onto the axle. The fit between the axle and the bearings should be a lot tighter than the fit between the cover and bearings once heated.

Once the bearings is out of the cover, you can then use a bearings puller to get the bearings off the axle.

Edited by techyiam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BlueCrow said:

Is there an option in the app for the Extreme to turn the startup and shutdown beeps completely off like the V14?

you can lower the beeper volume with the app, pwm beeps will always use max volume

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vince.Fab said:

Finally got around to finishing up the billet H Frame replacement.  I redesigned all the stock Begode structural weak points and added quad needle bearings.

TK Edition parts

20240610_212823.jpg

20240610_212936.jpg

20240610_212952.jpg

Work of art!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vince.Fab said:

Finally got around to finishing up the billet H Frame replacement.  I redesigned all the stock Begode structural weak points and added quad needle bearings.

TK Edition parts

20240610_212823.jpg

20240610_212936.jpg

20240610_212952.jpg

Looks expensive, nice job!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Rawnei material cost isn't too bad but had to get some special tooling and the hours... and hours of design, 3dprint, verify, redesign...ect. Tolerances and alignment is super important with this part but I think I nailed it.

 

Hopefully want to outsource these to get the price down.   Or, best possible base, get Begode to redesign their parts.  There's no reason the stock bH bar should be made so weak and I've known quite a few to break.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Vince.Fab said:

@Rawnei material cost isn't too bad but had to get some special tooling and the hours... and hours of design, 3dprint, verify, redesign...ect. Tolerances and alignment is super important with this part but I think I nailed it.

 

Hopefully want to outsource these to get the price down.   Or, best possible base, get Begode to redesign their parts.  There's no reason the stock bH bar should be made so weak and I've known quite a few to break.

Oh I agree, it's paper thin at places, kinda mind boggling.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rawnei said:

Oh I agree, it's paper thin at places, kinda mind boggling.

Some of the outer webbing on the bolt holes are 0.030" thick.   In the billet ones I've increased it to 0.125", 4x the original thickness at those failure points

Edited by Vince.Fab
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

What's the speaker/rear light wire color order at the JST terminal connector?

I had to pop the wires out to get it through the gasket. Regrettably didn't take a photo first.

Next time you open up your board housing, please snap a photo for me.

JST-XH-2-54mm-Pitch-3-Pin-Wire-Connector-XH-2-54mm-3P-Male-Plug-Female.jpg_Q90.thumb.jpg.c196c08b36512299af61806ccace8873.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...