Ninebot One Serial Numbers

Xenobius

Hi everybody, I'm new to this fascinating world of Electric Unicycles. It's been a couple of days that I'm reading posts on this forum but I couldn't find the info I'm looking for. I've seen a Ninebot One for sale in a local store, it wasn't specified if was the model "E" or the "E+". Is there any way to distinguish model "E" and model "E+" from the serial number on the box? Thank you very much

On Russian forums We are trying to find a pattern

collected a database:
The serial number Model
C + N2OCA1507A0256
E    N1OEA1452A1579
E    N1OEA1506A2405
E    N1OEA1507A3184
E    N1OEA1507A3186
E    N1OEA1507A3332
E    N1OEA1507A3347
E + N1OEA1512A6552
E + N1OEA1512A7167

What conclusions can we do?

The fourth character uniquely identifies a generation of "C" or "E"
Premise 1: If E and the eleventh generation of a symbol of "3", the model of E +
Assumption 2: If E and generation of the eleventh character "6" or more, the model of E +
Assumption 3: If the generation of symbols E and 6-9 more, "1507", the model of E +
Assumption 4: If a generation of E and 6-9 characters "1512" or more, the pattern E +

I've read somewhere (but couldn't find right now, I'll edit here if I find it again) that the "international" plus (+) -models (C+ and E+) would have serial numbers starting with N20, but from your list it would look like that's not the case.

• 1 month later...

Best way to do or the only correct way to do it without mistake is to email your serial number to service@ninebot.com and ask them to confirm it for you. 

The app doesn't always tell model correctly E and E+ serial number can be very similar. So there is not pattern there only factory knows it best.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, 

From Ninebot INC engineer serial number for E+ will start with N1OEA151x or N2OEA151x. And they add a pump extension after the serial number N1OEA 1516 or N2OEA1516.

You can also check the weight of the Ninebot and Battery.

Yea I think the extension is only included with the N20 number as mine is an N10 unfortunately and I paid for my extension :(

Hello, 

From Ninebot INC engineer serial number for E+ will start with N1OEA151x or N2OEA151x. And they add a pump extension after the serial number N1OEA 1516 or N2OEA1516.

You can also check the weight of the Ninebot and Battery.

Mmmmm...

I have a ninebot one E (not+) and start with N1OEA151. So this rule seems to do not work.

Yea I think the extension is only included with the N20 number as mine is an N10 unfortunately and I paid for my extension :(

Mine is N1OEA1521 and I got the extension.   But I am hoping that one of the attachments that came with my air compressor will work without it.

Hi,

since yesterday I am a happy owner of the Ninebot one E+. I know there seems to be no logical rule to differentiate the model kind by the SN. But I scanned the QR-Code on the side of the bot;
N1OEA1513A7669_M1503012018_P31150301806_NNEB-01-1502B-MG1-150318109
I also sent a request to service@ninebot.com. Maybe we can use the QR-Code information to find a pattern...
Manu

Hi,

since yesterday I am a happy owner of the Ninebot one E+. I know there seems to be no logical rule to differentiate the model kind by the SN. But I scanned the QR-Code on the side of the bot;
N1OEA1513A7669_M1503012018_P31150301806_NNEB-01-1502B-MG1-150318109
I also sent a request to service@ninebot.com. Maybe we can use the QR-Code information to find a pattern...
Manu

Where did you bought? From hightems.eu? Thomas is a very good seller, very professional. And super fast to ship. Mine is arrived in Italy less of 48h. I've also checked my serial number from ninebot and is it original E +. Good Luck!!

No I bought it at mycitybot.com, 50km away from my work. I paid 1050 Euro, I had a test drive on a 16" wheeler (Airwheel X8!?) and took the Ninebot directly with me ;-) I already opened the battery compartment and found the same horrible sharp shape inside that could damage your Battery. Put some foam over it for protection. I will write a review soon! But I love the wheel!

Manu

Archived