Commander Mini (2400Wh 50E, 134V, 16in tire/12in rim, 40kg/88lb, 3200W C38 motor, suspension, speakers)

Ooh - exciting !

It does look very robust, but for me, that's how you take orange and black as a colour scheme to Toy Town, and all but strip it of the V13's classy elegance ! I see they kept the handles though ! :) And went with unpainted, presumably so crash damage doesn't look so noticeable, which is a good idea ! 

And those pads look horrendously uncomfortable, not only front and back but also on the insides, where your upper calves will very much notice the ridge I'd speculate...

I like rear trolley machines and that handle looks like it might be solid and the top does look very protected as well.

I also like that is quite tall, but not so much how boxy and suitcase-y it is. Although I accept that 3D printed buffers are incredibly tough in falls I hope they are only using these roughly printed parts in a demo model, and will replace that with something less obviously stepped, and home-made looking in the production version.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 3

it seems we have now whole new generation of 16-inch wheels: T4, Patton and now CP mini. 
btw. CP mini will have best battery of all of them :)

With this rollbars it looks like small sherman OG. 

Next move probably will be upgrading T4 to 134v, begode will certainly not be left behind veteran and extremebull.

Edited by Greg X

This might be great. 16 inch, suspension, 134V, decent battery size, looks are fine - what's not to like!

It's funny though:

1. Veteran shows or announces a new wheel.
  2. Wait a week, or two at most.
  3. Here is the Begode equivalent!

Though they obviously copied from the V13 as well. Anyways, no complaint from my side. More wheels are good.

2 minutes ago, Greg X said:

it seems we have whole new generation of 16-inch wheels: T4, Patton and now CP mini. 

And V14! (No confirmation, but rumored).

• Like 3

Begode/Extreme Bull must have an inside scoop on LeaperKim way before we know it, because how the hell you design ANOTHER wheel that competes with an LK wheel not even a week later? No way they make a new wheel in a week. They have an inside scoop before LK even reveals their wheel...they have to

Edited by BKW
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

Begod is Extremebull...

nope. Evees explained that recently and confirmed - they are not this same.

They just buy some parts from begode, but Extremebull is separate company. Owner of Extremebull is relative to owner od begode. 

Edited by Greg X
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, dredwheel said:

this looks tight. ima need to see that price tag though.

Dr_Evil_0_8lClYPn.width-800.png.3e1ebc676d8b7fd0ef71951131abc992.png

Begode's first initial offer:

Edited by BKW
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jmsjms said:

Curious about the main specs: Cost, range, top speed, weight?

I expect it to be at around 3000, maybe a little less. Master is 3000, and this is the same other than the tire size. The competition (or the original if you see it that way), the Veteran Patton, also seems to hover slightly below 3000.

Same range as any other 2400Wh wheel (e.g. Master).

Top speed is going to be like 80-90% of the Master's (ratio of the tire diameters, which I don't know exactly; with everything else being very similar), but this is the hardest to guess and might be different for some reason.

Weight is 35kg (77lbs), see the title of this thread.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

Very interesting wheel, it looks like well armoured and also the pads are looking like somewhat functional at least with little cushion here and there. I'm comparing this with a T4 which is considerably lighter 30,8 kg, but if you add a full Grizzla armour and pads (got weights from this nice review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1s7s4NnK-0  ) it will be 3,3kg more weight so 34,1 kg, only 0,9kg lighter than Commander mini. Mini has 600wh more battery than T4. And you also get 134volt powered C38 motor with 16" tyre, it should have 15% more torque and 15% less top speed than Master. So huge torque and 76km/h top speed, and all in a smallish 16" form factor

If the Commander Mini specs are actually correct, why would I buy T4? The price?

Edited by okvp
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jmsjms said:

Is this an easy-to-access suspension or the panels need to be removed... and how many chambers need to be pumped?

Doesn’t this have a fork style coil shock like it’s big brother?

• tomadto changed the title to Commander Mini (2400Wh 50E, 134V, 16in tire/12in rim, 40kg/88lb, 3200W C38 motor, suspension, speakers)