Begode 16" 134v 2400wh (became: Begode Extreme)

And look at the battery capacity. 

High performance 16" suspension wheel with good range. Off-road and urban commuting.

This should be a popular class.

Sherman-S 16" (126V, 2200 Wh, 80+ km/h) vs T4 Pro (134V, 2400Wh). The S22 Pro (20", 100V, 2200Wh) is too little too late.

Inmotion V14 (16", 100V, 1800Wh) will be all by its lonesome. I hope there is a market for it. Sounds like another Hero flop in the making.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is just a master with a 16" rim installed XD

Kudos to their 'modular' design for them to churn out models to respond to competition almost instantly.

I bet they'll release a 18"/20" version of the master pro soon too. for those that want a 4800wh ex30 ;)

• Like 3

Do you think it will look like a mini EX30? Cause I think those "master" battery packs are kinda long so they could rearrange it with a short but wider pack. 

Or do we get a lot of suspension travel cause of those long packs? 

Lower packs would give us more stability but longer travel would be cool for jumping and off road riding. 

Probably my thoughts are pointless and T4 and Master packs have the same length. Does anyone know? 

Also sorry to say that:"I would love the master pro v2 headlight on this!" 

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, onewheelkoregro said:

Does anybody know if they improved the waterproofing of the t4 in the Pro series? or is that something we still have to do ourselves?

I don't see any improvement in waterproofing relative to T4 v4. I posted live pics in a neighboring thread.

13 minutes ago, GutenTag said:

I don't see any improvement in waterproofing relative to T4 v4. I posted live pics in a neighboring thread.

Can you link the thread here so I can check it out? I am looking to get another wheel when my EOY bonus comes in and it is between the Commander Mini, Extreme, Kingsong s19 and now the T4 pro. T4 pro is the best budget option but I won't get it if the waterproofing is really horrible

25 minutes ago, onewheelkoregro said:

Can you link the thread here so I can check it out? I am looking to get another wheel when my EOY bonus comes in and it is between the Commander Mini, Extreme, Kingsong s19 and now the T4 pro. T4 pro is the best budget option but I won't get it if the waterproofing is really horrible

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

according to the spec sheet it is 100.8 volts just like the regular t4? so they just put a bigger motor on the same frame with the same size batteries?

I am disappointed in the final specs too.  I did hear it has an improved screen but have yet to see any pics of it.  The control board might have been improved too.  I was hoping for 50s batteries.  They did not increase the wh's of the wheel though.

Edit:  I may have confused the improved screen with the V4 Master.  The T4 Pro screen may be the same as on the T4.

Edited by Paradox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paradox said:

They did not increase the wh's of the wheel though.

I don't think the T4 will be a T4 if they increase battery capacity.

The T4 is in a unique niche. Just like the V11, and S18.

I don't think they can make any drastic changes and not risk losing their unique positions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/24/2023 at 2:44 PM, techyiam said:

And look at the battery capacity. 

High performance 16" suspension wheel with good range. Off-road and urban commuting.

This should be a popular class.

Sherman-S 16" (126V, 2200 Wh, 80+ km/h) vs T4 Pro (134V, 2400Wh). The S22 Pro (20", 100V, 2200Wh) is too little too late.

Inmotion V14 (16", 100V, 1800Wh) will be all by its lonesome. I hope there is a market for it. Sounds like another Hero flop in the making.

The spec of V14 are 134V charging voltage and 2400Wh battery capacity.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, YCC said:

The spec of V14 are 134V charging voltage and 2400Wh battery capacity.

You need to look at the date when that was posted. 

Back then, the V14 was a model designation for a different wheel.

Bob Yan revealed the Adventure model in an interview. And it was later still before we found out that the Adventure is also called the V14.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 4:40 AM, onewheelkoregro said:

according to the spec sheet it is 100.8 volts just like the regular t4? so they just put a bigger motor on the same frame with the same size batteries?

Not only that. Installed the board from Master, the guys said a 134 volt conversion is possible.
The tire is larger diameter and wider than T4.

• Thanks 1

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Begode 16" 134v 2400wh (became: Begode Extreme)