Learning on my Gotway 18"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a fine line between bravery & stupidity. I think I started on the wrong side of it but am being more careful now. At least until my rib stops clicking everytime I cough lol.

​"clicking"?  Better get that checked out.

Yeah, my rib is improving. I can take half a breath now without it hurting.

There's something floating around in my elbow though & she didn't check that. I'm pretty sure that's nothing they can do about that either. I can get some painkillers though, we can never have too many of those with the way my missus munches them lol

Haha I always avoid the doctors like the plague unless u really have to go know what ya mean about the pain killers I'm munching zapain as we speak been on em a few months now after me operation on me bk never have enough stocked up lol

Maybe you need a brake and not Tramadol to stop your pain!

Take it easy and try step by step.....you can learn it the hard way or the easy one; both need the same ammount of time to learn it!

After 6 Month a lot of driving and training I can say I do not need any leg cushion (with all my wheel) any more....it just does not hurt any more. Just factory plain is just fine.

Driving backwards I was trying a lot with my GotWay 14 and never was able to do it.....and as I steped on the GW10.....first time I tried.....no problem!

hmmm, Back problems I have to, but if I am riding or after I do not have any.

Most the time I use the wheel, I take one insole out of my left shoe, so booth leg are the same leng (my left leg is 5mm (1/5 of a inch) longer then my right) and I feel much better at all.

Nice one mate NHS don't rush about at all I was waiting 7 months for first op on back took a bit of disc out that was compressing the nerve and a year for second op same again.. looking at ya post about gloves I'd recommend wrister moto x gloves I used em for years on moto x bikes after screwing both wrists with an off.

I used to work on security & still have some Kevlar anti-slash gloves. I even had them in my bag but didn't bother putting them on :-/

I've only had to jump off twice in the last week or so & that was due to going up a grass slope to get around pedestrians & clipping the pedal off the floor. I managed to run it off each time though (one in front of a bus full of people lol).

Archived