Upgraded (major) to newest forum software version. Report bugs and give feedback here please.

John Eucist

8 hours ago, Lefteros (SomniusX) said:

maybe better mobile theme cause it's all cluttered and I'm only able to read and reply in landscape 

That is strange because this forum software is known for its superior mobile theme and usability.  Can we see a screenshot?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lefteros (SomniusX) This is what I see on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Google Chrome browser app.  What browser and platform are you using?

Screenshot_2016-01-28-15-57-10.png

Screenshot_2016-01-28-15-53-26.png

On 6/3/2015 at 3:44 PM, Jason McNeil said:

Can you allow authors permission to delete their entries. There's been a couple times when hitting 'submit reply' fails to force a page refresh, so you hit the button again, only to find that the post had been made in duplicate/triplicate. 

All members now have the ability to "hide" their posts/comments which appears to the public as deleted.  The reason there is no outright delete is in case there is a very long thread we don't want the OP to delete the entire thread by deleting the top post.

10 hours ago, John Eucist said:

All members now have the ability to "hide" their posts/comments which appears to the public as deleted.  The reason there is no outright delete is in case there is a very long thread we don't want the OP to delete the entire thread by deleting the top post.

John Eucist has a long memory :) 

Archived