Begode Canada - Begode's Official Distributor in North America

More about Begode Canada

Begode Canada is the official distributor of Begode Electric Unicycles and scooters in North America.

Official Distributor of Begode Electric Wheels and Scooters in North America

They also sell directly to customers. 

Their current inventory includes:

(1) Master 

(2) T4

(3) MTen4

They are currently running two recalls for the T4, and one recall for the MTen4.

Edited by techyiam

• techyiam changed the title to Begode Canada - Begode's Official Distributor in North America

Just checked out the website and it doesn't have that much information and it's pretty disorganized. Some areas of the site are in English and some are in different languages. The price they have for the Master is $1500CAN more than Eevees 😐

875987634_SmartSelect_20230201_094501_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.bb2a4072d09ee06b68975e0fd12529e1.jpg

Edited by Clem604

Much more than anybody by the looks of it ! Perhaps Begode have put it up now they have enough at practice at building them right ;)

Or maybe these ones cost more because they have.... metal battery cases ? There was a rumour going about a while back that they might retrofit those...

• Like 1

The T4 is slightly cheaper though.

But don't you think that it is significant that Begode is selling directly to customers in North America?

For the T4 recalls, the website states the customer can contact Begode directly. 

Edited by techyiam

I honestly don't think that's a legit site as pointed out above, there are many reg flags about the website. There is a chance that it is legit but I'm highly skeptical. For the time being I'm more comfortable ordering from established vendors in Canada, the US,  and even the GT King Store on Aliexpress.

Edited by Clem604

7 minutes ago, Clem604 said:

I honestly don't think that's a legit site as pointed out above, there are many reg flags about the website. There is a chance that it is legit but I'm highly skeptical. For the time being I'm more comfortable ordering from established vendors in Canada, the US,  and even the GT King Store on Aliexpress.

I'm pretty sure its legit, (1) 234-5678 has an 1 for country code followed by 7 digits.  I use 7 digits when i dial, makes sense to me

Edited by thendless
  • Haha 1

You can always contact Begode for confirmation. 

The contacts are the same ones at www.begode.com

CONTACT BEGODE:

bgd017@begode.com

bgd018@begode.com

bgd019@begode.com

jane_gotway@kebye.com

Regarding fake local address, I encountered that before with legit businesses. 

An example was Himiway e-bikes. They listed a warehouse in Richmond BC, that I couldn't find when I went and looked for it.

Another one was vaneuc.com. I went looking for it, and couldn't find a building with the address. When I contacted the owner, then he confirmed that he doesn't have a physical place for customers to go to.