How to tell what Sherman you have.

JW33

You mean Sherman or Sherman MAX, or is there a further distinction?

If it's just the former, the Shermax seems to weigh a little more than the og Sherman. Ecodrift has 39.2kg for the Shermax. Googling the Sherman, it seems to have a weight closer to 35kg.

Shermax:

Monokoleso-Veteran-Sherman-Max-8.jpg

Sherman:

https://www.google.com/search?q=veteran+sherman+weight

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, PeteyPablo said:

There's other characteristics that distinguish V2 from V3

IIRC, In addition to blue buttons V1 had a narrow rim that was easily broken and limited the replacement tire options. V1 also needed some shell ribs removed to prevent damaging the BMS when the wheel falls on its side. V2 had red buttons for a while (but went to black pretty quickly), and a wider rim... I'm not sure where they removed the ribs from the shell, it requires inspection. I think the rim was changed again in V3 but I'm not at all certain of that. There was also a fuse change from 50A (V1) that happened in there somewhere, and I believe the motor wiring got better sleeving to reduce the consequence of melted insulation.

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2023 at 8:32 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

You mean Sherman or Sherman MAX, or is there a further distinction?

If it's just the former, the Shermax seems to weigh a little more than the og Sherman. Ecodrift has 39.2kg for the Shermax. Googling the Sherman, it seems to have a weight closer to 35kg.

Shermax:

Monokoleso-Veteran-Sherman-Max-8.jpg

Sherman:

https://www.google.com/search?q=veteran+sherman+weight

Shmax is 39kg and Sherman OG is 35kg, thats because some improvements and 21700 battery cells instead of 18650