How to make own trolley handle for Sherman?

BKW

I am so tired of this cheap trolley breaking on me (both the rails and the handle). I wouldn't mind paying for it, but when you have the cheapest handle imaginable for 50 dollars after shipping, you realize how bad you're getting ripped off for something not even as tough as a rigid plastic fork. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way I can make my own trolley handle for my Sherman so I don't have to keep getting shafted for over-priced garbage.

If you look online there is a lot of push button luggage trolley systems that look similar to the Sherman trolley system; however, it does appear the Sherman trolley system looks customized for the Sherman, so I would imagine this makes buying 3rd market parts for it more challenging.

Anyone try building their own trolley system for the Sherman/SherMax? Anyone use any parts they found online to construct all or part of the trolley system? Any suggestions/products that may work?

Thanks

Not sure how you're treating that thing. It hasn't broken for ages in my case, and nobody I knows has issues with it breaking.
You're meant to push around the wheel while turned on. No carrying or hard tugging.