First Five Days on Other Wheels: Now On to the V13

Josiah

4 minutes ago, Josiah said:

But I turn burm mode back on cause It just drop me on my face in the little jumps.

I thought berm mode was just for the side to side tilt. I could be wrong. I do know that if you don't keep the EUC level when jumping it, it can spin up and cutout. Amazing that you are jumping this wheel after only learning a month or so ago. You are a true savage..lol.

• Like 1

Wow thanks @Punxatawneyjoe @Tawpie  and everyone.  I put a beating on it today.  And myself.  Most of my problems were after a reasonably low speed fall over my wheel would free so much.  Dig holes throw rocks everywhere and one time sort of cut into my ankle with the tire. See a picture above. OK I’m

I did smash the mud guard and the wheel is a bit squeaky now which I don’t mind because I’ve been so hard on it. 

3C8E51BC-2986-452F-87A5-706E120442BF.thumb.jpeg.3ae61f656d22331ce7abd89748e33350.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

thought berm mode was just for the side to side tilt

Your right.  Had it on 98% of the ride today.  One time I turned it off I lost power and face planted.  

two questions

First is there some way I could have a kill switch on my Apple Watch so that if I am going to tip over and the wheel free spins out of control, I can kill it?  That happened to me on 20 falls today.  Every time if I don’t catch the wheel.  

Maybe I’m thinking about it the wrong way is there another solution to that?

Second, can I get parts to replace the broken part of the mud guard?

Edited by Josiah

13 hours ago, Josiah said:

I’ll keep at this it’s just so fun!

Amazing job man, you are killing it. Are you sure you didn't get some lessons from Chooch? I would add a little more PSI in the shocks next time though. You bottomed out pretty good a few times but massive air.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys!

You know I’m super green at EUC’s but I have had a lot of help from different people to progress so fast.

First influencers or YouTube who got me hooked like @hsiang.

Second the manufacturers and distributors, InMotion and Ewheels.  They raced to get me my machine.   (Still took four months)

Third all you guys, the EUC forum members and the community here who give the best personalized and comprehensive advice.

Fourth the safety gear, wrist guards (ewheels) gloves (Home Depot) knee guards (Leatt) helmet (TSG) motor cycle jacket (Amazon) these make it possible to push the envelope without being wreckless.  

Fifth but not least, my hat goes off to the Valmont bike park design and maintenance crew who made a progressive system that brings a newb from pump tracks to x games in five levels.  I was working on level 3 in the video the other day.

Edited by Josiah
  • Like 3

There is a very famous Russian named 'Fantomas Gagarin' who is an extreme rider.

Seems to have left YouTube.

Still available on the Russian version of YouTube.

A video of Fantomas by another YouTuber.

• Like 2

35C0D188-2792-49AC-B93F-0619125DBDEB.thumb.jpeg.e3625baa905f9b70554e962ed7caee25.jpegTaking my morning vitamins before the ride today.   I think my hip is really sore from tiny off-roading off trail this am.  Either it’s my hip or sciatic nerve.  
Zero Gravity (getting air) therapy might help that today.  Or I’ll take it easy.  Will see

Got a small cut falling on top of the wheel.  Maybe it was free spinning a bit maybe not.  I left my shin guards at home of course and it does feel like my hip is sore.  

99B8BC43-5AFC-4E8A-9F26-A5A5792FE3D5.thumb.jpeg.44e0ea011ec9555635d5c994964f04bd.jpeg

I may try a lower speed limit setting for dirt tracks and skate parks.  I bet 25-30 mph is all you would need for a while.  

Edited by Josiah
  • Like 2

Between my left hip and my right calf this is me today.   Lol I’m getting old and my Oreo night time supplements aren’t doing the trick. 
18 hrs later I feel better but still sore on both sides.

7AB0D182-0864-4294-BD6F-01F321AC2CE7.thumb.jpeg.804e6fd0ed2b797c05e266d1246fdd89.jpeg

Edited by Josiah