To search for multiple keywords:
AL9nZEU3TPXIJhixxhp-I-0_Zm5VCzLJR3FZ9C2y-> Find results that contain... -> All of my search term words

To search one topic only (one thread):
This won't work in a mobile view (compact layout). Open the topic in desktop mode and make your view wide enough that the white Search dialog bubble appears. 
AL9nZEX7RTdQWoCk2aP4Rnaa1iYNA5A4Gm5bupH6
Open the topic. The search dialog at the top of the page will default to "This Topic" search mode. Enter your search keywords; "more options" menus become available after the first result.

To search for words shorter than 3 characters:
Add an astrisk. e.g.: RS* 

If it gets too frustrating, use google to search this forum: 
" V11 bearing site:electricunicycle.org "
Google search results allow filtering by content date, available from the "Tools" menu when displaying a search result.

(will add more entries when practical)

Edited by RagingGrandpa
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, UPONIT said:

It would be great if the software provided a way to nicely print an entire thread to PDF. Acrobat's advanced search features would make it easier to extract information needed.

Alternatively, have much better advanced search features in the forum software. But searchability seems to be a weak spot on most forums...

I think the forum search in "this topic only" mode works the same as a PDF search would?

Please see above :) 

Edited by RagingGrandpa