Extreme Bull Commander Pro

GHOSTTE

• 2 weeks later...

The Commander Pro seems to have the same size rim as the Sherman Max/S and V11. For that size there are tons of chinese tires available.

For MC tires I can think of:

Pirelli Angel Scooter 80/80-14

Michelin Pilot Street 80/80-14

Michelin City Extra 80/90-14

Michelin Pilot Street 2 80/90-14

Continental ContiScoot 80/90-14

Avon AM63 Viper Stryke 80/90-14

Edited by Clem604
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Dang, this is a great list!

After doing some searching, I thought the only street tire for the Commander Pro was the K340A because that's all I could find.

Any street tire you'd recommend? I'm thinking of getting one for my Sherman Max as well as the Commander Pro

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 1:56 AM, BKW said:

Dang, this is a great list!

After doing some searching, I thought the only street tire for the Commander Pro was the K340A because that's all I could find.

Any street tire you'd recommend? I'm thinking of getting one for my Sherman Max as well as the Commander Pro

I have nothing but great things to say about the Michelin Pilot Street 2 (80/90-14) as that's what I've been running on my Sherman S for about 620 miles. They are grippy, quiet, and handle well in the turns. These are noticeably better than the Pilot Street 1's on my V11 which I thought were already pretty good. FWIW the PS1 on my V11 is an 80/80 and I would have bought an 80/90 instead had that been available.

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Heidenau K66 80/90-14 is by now also a pretty common EUC tire for 14” rims. On the last EUC group ride we had 7 participants, 4 of which had the K66. :D

It has more tread than the purely street tires mentioned above, and works great on off-road as well. Mud excluded of course, a coarse knobby is the only one that grips well on mud.

Carving behavior of the K66 is a bit unique. It stays a bit more upright than most tires, which makes the steering very responsive. Due to the same behavior, balancing at sub walking speeds is much easier. And you can turn around in a very tight turn radius.