EUCWorld app wont connect to either V11 or V10F

mhpr262

So yesterday I got a new tablet (realme Pad mini), running Android 11. Today I installed the EUCWorld app on it and tried to connect to both wheels, but EUCWorld didnt recognize either of them. Nothing is wrong with either of the wheels because I can connect to them with the Inmotion app on my phone just fine. Bluetooth was obviously enabled. I have no idea what the issue could be. Does EUCWorld only work on phones? That cant be the case, surely?

1 hour ago, mhpr262 said:

but EUCWorld didnt recognize either of them.

Did you try EUC World with the phone?

I can connect to them with the Inmotion app on my phone just fine

Did you try the battery nmotion app with the tablet?

So yesterday I got a new tablet (realme Pad mini), running Android 11. Today I installed the EUCWorld app on it and tried to connect to both wheels, but EUCWorld didnt recognize either of them. Nothing is wrong with either of the wheels because I can connect to them with the Inmotion app on my phone just fine. Bluetooth was obviously enabled. I have no idea what the issue could be. Does EUCWorld only work on phones? That cant be the case, surely?

Make sure that EUC World has location permission. While it asks for this permission on initial setup, I know cases when user disable this privilege soon after setting up the EUC World and as a result the app can't get any results when scanning for a wheel (which is a Bluetooth LE device).

Probably you've seen this video, but just in case - 

Ooohhh I've got it! Now it works. Thanks a lot.

I made two mistakes:

first I had given EUCWorld permission to access the location function when in use, but I didnt have the location function of my tablet turned on.

And second I never tapped on the Bluetooth symbol at the desk of the EUCWorld home screen (for scanning) because for some reason I thought it was the "enable/disable Bluetooth" button of the TABLET and I knew I had already turned it on!

It might be more intuitive to have a button that says "scan" or "connect" or "search for wheel" or sth similar instead of just showing the Bluetooth symbol. 

Edited by mhpr262

2 hours ago, MetricUSA said:

The app will not work with ks22 that I know of either... I have to use ks app... 

Apparently you're doing something wrong. EUC World works great with S22, lot of users can confirm this. What is your problem in details?

• Upvote 1