InMotion V13 has made it's debut to the DMV!!

Cutiyo

Lol., it wasn't that I couldn't figure out what cap to remove because the instructions were clear to remove the red bolt, but I wasn't aware it was 2 pieces since the tool that was sent only removed the larger of the two bolts the red cap was attached to.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cutiyo said:

Thanks for the video, looking forward to an honest review by someone on the wheel. Seems i might have one before that happens though. It looked like you were having a little trouble slowing it down, maybe some settings would change that? Am looking forward to you review though, thanks.

Thank you for the feedback. It wasn't that I was having a difficult time trying to stop., I was trying to stress the motor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cutiyo said:

I was trying to stress the motor.

OIC, forgive my ignorance. It just looked like it wasn't stopping very quickly and many have said that this wheels weight will be too much for a light rider and they wont be able to accelerate or stop as easily as a heavier rider. It will be interesting to see if that is your experience or if settings on the wheel could change that.

I can assure you of this., for a lighter rider such as myself, that wheel isn't going anywhere fast out the gate. I need at least 60 yards in order to pick-up any decent speed., and by decent, I'm talking about high 30s low 40s.

Edited by Cutiyo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1