Begode T4 , version 2 or greator, reliability POLL

Begode T4 , version 2 or greator, reliability POLL   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had any issues with your Begode T4 version 2 or greator?

• Minor issues. Cosmetic, or very easy to self fix.
    • Moderate issues - but still self solvable without waiting for new parts from dealer.
    • Serious issue - that prevents riding - requiring new parts from dealer or very serious repairs.
    • ZERO issues.

We all know version 1 of the T4 had a bunch of issues... motor slip, display issues, motherboard issues, etc

How are people with the V2 doing?  Is it solid?

We seem to be on a V2+ version with updates to the mother board and display board shipping that is different than the original V2.

I call it V2.5 for now.

I received one a few days ago from eWheels, no idea what version it is, I'm guessing it's the V2, dunno, I've only ridden it around the yard a few times so far, so far so good it seems but the display has a battery indicator and current speed and a number "2" but what I don't understand is the 1.9xx number that is always changing, probably something normal but I can't figure out what it's for, I can't navigate away from this screen, again, probably normal.  Light switch works properly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 6:43 PM, RetroThruster said:

I received one a few days ago from eWheels, no idea what version it is, I'm guessing it's the V2, dunno, I've only ridden it around the yard a few times so far, so far so good it seems but the display has a battery indicator and current speed and a number "2" but what I don't understand is the 1.9xx number that is always changing, probably something normal but I can't figure out what it's for, I can't navigate away from this screen, again, probably normal.  Light switch works properly.

The number 2 denotes you're in medium mode. It would be 1 for soft and 3 for hard.

The display also shows temperature (Celsius) and an odometer (could be miles or km) in a number format.