Begode Master not detected via begode app or euc world

blerti

Hello everyone i just bought a begode master and i can't seem to connect my phone to the actual euc the apps don't detect my wheel, i have tried begode app, euc world , wheellog but nothing detects my wheel i have tried to detect it directly through bluetooth but no luck there either.

Is there a specific way to but the wheel in pairing mode? if so please explain to me as i can't seem to find any information regarding this issue.

Please help!!!

• Like 1

No. That should just work. I would guess your bluetooth board has shaken loose / probably missed a direct hit from the goop gun.

If you are definitely sure bluetooth is on in the phone, and EUCW can't see it when it scans, then you'll have to pop those 8 screws to get the top off and have a look. If you do open it, and have the 'display-not-turning-on-in-the-cold-problem', then is a good time to also replace the tiny island board plugged into the lowest layer if your dealer has sent you that part.

Edited by Cerbera

I tried with Samsung and Iphone non of them can detect the wheel , i am guessing its the bluetooth board too.. am new to this sport its my first wheel and don't have any idea on what to look for if you have any knowledge on how a masters bluetooth board looks like please share pictures here.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Can you get an easy repair/replacement from your dealer? It's no big issue, but with a brand new wheel it's the seller's job to deliver it in 100% working order.

Sounds to me like the Bluetooth board (it's an extra small board on top of the main one) is defect or loose (or missing?).

I bought the wheel from e-rides a couple weeks ago and just opened the package today , set the pads and suspension and when i tried to connect it , it couldn't detect the wheel , i tried riding the wheel and everything seems fine it is such a disappointment that nobody has checked the wheel before shipping it ...

I tried contacting e-rides via phone but was unable to reach them , opened up a support ticked and hope everything goes smoothly, will keep you updated.

As for the bluetooth board i just hope it is easy to access it so i can change it my self , don't want to ship the wheel all way to Netherlands.

Thank you very much for the replies i really appreciate it.

Should be an easy repair if you do it yourself. Probably not worth it to ship in any case.

The Bluetooth board is the small blue board on top of the actual board, see picture (right in the center). It's just plug in - plug out (plus maybe some glue/goop), very easy to replace. Opening the wheel on the top to get to the board is the main work, but not too bad either.

Wait until you hear from your seller before you do anything. At the very least they should send you a new Bluetooth board and say the warranty will continue if you do the repair yourself.

Also, try another phone, just to be sure that your phone isn't the culprit. Tiny chance, but who knows...

Monokoleso-Begode-Master-41.jpg

Picture taken from here, where you can also see that opening the top to get to the board is just a few screws. Search for "We start to disassemble", there you can see how it's done. There's also a few Master disassembly videos on Youtube, so you can see what you might have to do.

You're in the "This sucks!" phase of new EUC ownership. It happens sometimes (often?) with the state of our wheels, but be assured, once the initial problems are overcome, you will have a lot of fun and these little troubles are forgotten:)

• Like 2

Thank you very much for all this info and the link will be very handy when it comes to disassembling the wheel, i will wait for the seller to contact me before i start taking any screws off, will keep you updated.