Miscellaneous Videos

Paul A

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 11:58 PM, Paul A said:

Locking and leaving an EUC might not be advisable.

Even in a highly visible, public area, with plenty of people around at all times.

Angle grinder bike thief caught red handed part 1

Mar 7, 2020

Simply lets ride off? If i saw that - that bean sprout would be 6 feet under, composting. 

33 minutes ago, Funky said:

Simply lets ride off?

Bystanders might be reluctant to risk injury/death to protect someone else's property.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bishopsgate-stabbing-robbery-liverpool-street-b2197006.html

6 Oct. 2022

UK.

Bishopsgate stabbing: Three victims knifed ‘trying to stop phone thieves on electric bikes’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10847009/Tributes-Perth-Good-Samaritan-allegedly-stabbed-death-bike-theft.html

24 May. 2022

Perth dad stabbed to death by a teenage thug while attempting to stop him from stealing a bike remembered as a true gentleman

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul A said:

Bystanders might be reluctant to risk injury/death to protect someone else's property.

He's yelling "That's my bike". One would think it's his bike. :D

Boo-Hoo a knife. I don't care about my life. Stab my and and i will take you with me. - That's my motto. And if we both survive, at least i will be taking everything he owns. Those morons need to get beaten near death, then maybe they will learn a lesson. 

Edited by Funky

They sometimes work in gangs.

Hoodies to hide faces.

The angle grinder as a weapon.

Concealed knives.

Mid range pepper spray might be an option.  

Then there is possibility of legal liability if the offender is seriously injured/killed.  Vigilante justice etc....

Protecting my own property.. Self defence.. (If it wasn't my property - i also would not do anything.)

As everyone is taking a video. There's plenty of evidence. I would have yanked that bike and swinged over his head with all my strength, right that moment he turned his back to me, to get the grinder.. Because he was coming already with that angle grinder.

But that's me.. I'm not violent in general, mostly passive. And my patience limit is pretty high.

Same as in school - i was quit/shy kid, but often bullied, because i was "bigger". But when i reached my patience limit. Those bullies where crying.. Once took chair and almost hit said bully over head with it. But luckily i still had sense of reason and i stopped in time. (But looking back i wish i have gone over the bord and have not gone so easy every time on them..)

Edited by Funky

8 hours ago, Paul A said:

Recent shooting in Houston, Texas, Jan 7, 2022.

Customer could be liable for charges.

Nah everything was right. Morron acted like one and got what deserved. Doh 9 shots where overkill.. He should only have continued shooting, if the suspect reached for the gun and where to start aiming at the defender.

In my mind jail system is pointless and everyone in there should be put down. Especially those who serve life sentences. (Like come on.. They aren't getting out anyways. Just put them down.) Yeah.. Yeah.. You can call me in-human, and unmerciful.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KiwiMark said:

customer would not get convicted of anything

District attorney would need to evaluate likelihood of convincing a jury.

Probably argue that suspect was shot in the back, not an imminent deadly threat.

The legal commentator's remarks were interesting, regarding self defence and multiple shots.

However, it would be ultimately a jury to determine.

DA's may also have self interests of future career prospects, that may present conflicts of interest.

• 2 weeks later...