EUC Category Rankings by Users

I have a new tool that ranks EUCs based on user data in 12 categories.  Check it out:

https://sseuc.com/budget-friendly-electric-unicycles/euc-comparison-tool/

Submit your rating to make the data better for the whole community.  If you want another wheel added let me know.

Edited by sseuc.com
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

That's a cool idea!

Thanks!  I hope people find it useful.  The more honest voters we have the more accurate the information will be.  So if you've ridden any of these wheels please cast your vote :-)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Funky said:

No ks18xl. :( My heart hurts.

:roflmao: I have been busy the last 10 months. I come back and don’t recognize half the available wheels on the list! 

Well at least things aren’t stagnant! 

I like the ranking idea. :thumbup: Now if we can just get people to use it. :rolleyes: 

However, given that a wheel might be the best two years ago and not worth having today, It might be nice if the submitted rankings dropped off after a set time? I can honestly say that the V8 is the best wheel ever made!!! - Circa 2015?

Edited by RockyTop
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

:roflmao: I have been busy the last 10 months. I come back and don’t recognize half the available wheels on the list! 

I like the ranking idea. :thumbup: Now if we can just get people to use it. :rolleyes: 

However, given that a wheel might be the best two years ago and not worth having today, It might be nice if the submitted rankings dropped off after a set time? I can honestly say that the V8 is the best wheel ever made!!! - Circa 2015?

I thought about that.  Might need to ask people to submit new "updated" reviews of their old wheels and pull out the old data.  I can worry about that later.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

V8 is best wheel ever made...

It is best for people - who need it's performance. Because not everyone wants big monsters. And since there aren't been made anything new "light", it will continue to be one of best wheels. :D 

I bought 18xl, because it offers everything i need. Same thing can be said about any wheel. All those new wheels are heavy turds in my eyes. People buy what they need. :thumbup:

Most new wheels are crap anyways.(Not bad mouthing the new wheels. They are just built like crap..) And if it isn't crap - it's to big/heavy.

Also buying older wheels - they have been proven over time, all issues fixed/updated. And after ~1-2 years are actually good wheel.. Worth the money.

18 minutes ago, sseuc.com said:

Want me to add it?

Sure.  :D 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sseuc.com said:

I have a new tool that ranks EUCs based on user data in 12 categories.  Check it out:

https://sseuc.com/budget-friendly-electric-unicycles/euc-comparison-tool/

Submit your rating to make the data better for the whole community.  If you want another wheel added let me know.

Nice :-)

Things to fix:

1: Somehow the pages are shown i mobile mode even if i'm browsing from a computer with firefox

2: In my world  Red = stop, bad, not good etc.  Green = fine, ok.     Yellow = so in between..   In your dials its the opposite, i don't get it ;-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Robse said:

Nice :-)

Things to fix:

1: Somehow the pages are shown i mobile mode even if i'm browsing from a computer with firefox

2: In my world  Red = stop, bad, not good etc.  Green = fine, ok.     Yellow = so in between..   In your dials its the opposite, i don't get it ;-)

It's speed "gage".

Red - Supersonic, ally races. Yellow - dull as duck, granny's like going slow. Green - Meh, everything fine, law abiding citizens.

Edited by Funky

Honestly, I would stick to current wheels (that are still sold). Or maybe even just the newest. Personally, I'm happy with starting with your current selection.

And maybe add an option to have "lifetime scores" or "last 2 years" scores (shown by default) so too old opinions can be discarded. Something in that vein...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Honestly, I would stick to current wheels (that are still sold). Or maybe even just the newest. Personally, I'm happy with starting with your current selection.

And maybe add an option to have "lifetime scores" or "last 2 years" scores (shown by default) so too old opinions can be discarded. Something in that vein...

Doh why ignore older wheels? They still do the job. Same thing as new ones.

I would even say older models are the better ones. Because they are tested, proven and all issues fixed.

I personally would not wanna buy any new, just released wheel.. Knowing all of them have issues. And only after ~1 year are being fixed.

1 minute ago, sseuc.com said:

Oops.  My bad!

Yeah.. That ranking system won't work. Trolls can keep putting 1 on all wheels... And overall mess up the ranks.

Even one vote per Ip-adress or something like that won't work.

Edited by Funky

Great idea, and the effort is appreciated.  I was looking at my wheel there is 1 negative vote on every item.  Maybe throw out the highest vote and throw out the lowest vote much like some sporting events.  

I agree with this being a cool idea, although it might be too easy for the reader to jump into conclusions since the data isn’t collected in a controlled enough manner. Anyway, I have a few issues with the formatting:

1) Many of the gauge titles are too long to fit in it’s allocated space, so we have several words cut short.

2) The side-by-side view. It actually isn’t even side-by-side but top-to-bottom, which makes it a bit unpractical to compare individual gauges.