Tubed Tire on the Abrams?

InfiniteWheelie

Should be fine provided the inner tube is the right size, and you remove the tubeless tire valve stem.

Also, since the valve stem hole in the rim is located right in the middle of the rim, you need an inner tube where the angled valve stem is facing to one side (out of plane).

Note that I have not done this conversion on an Abrams before.

No, I am not positive. 

However, in order to form a seal, and for the tire not to come off, tubeless requires a much more demanding set of specs for both rim and tire. Tubeless tires are usually very stiff.

Going from tube-type to tubeless is a totally different story. 

Remember the inner tube presses from the inside, the tire bead against the rim.

On bicycles, many have successful conversions. You may want to do more research.

Just to give yourself a rough idea, if you were to properly inflate the inner tube inside a tube-type tire, how easy would it be for you to unmount the tire with tire levers?

Edited by techyiam

I see no issues going from tubeless to tubed. I would just fill the excessively large valve hole in the rim with silicone after installation, since it’s an easy way for sand and small rocks to enter the tire.

Finding a tube with a suitable bent valve stem can be challenging though. Aliexpress might be your best bet, so prepare to wait for the shipping.