Split from FS: V11 & S18, San Diego

18 minutes ago, LowFlyingSquirrel said:

Tr1ll the V11 was recently on amazon for 1800 new and lowest was 1200 used. If you keep an eye out you can get amazon gift cards with 8% back from legit places. And even up to 25%+ from reddit.

For one, he was interested in the S18, which I've responded to in DM's, and for two, leave the purchase advice out of my post, thanks.

If you're here to make a lowball offer on my V11 that's fine, feel free, but commenting something like that on a sale post here is completely out of line.

Edited by chanman

I just explained how anything less than 1000 wouldn't even be a low ball offer for the v11. You're obviously not a reasonable seller. Tr1ll should steer clear, you don't sound trust worthy. He needs a good deal, and this forum is to provide advice to each other, not to help each other rip each other off.

@LowFlyingSquirrelLook buddy, unless you're offering to buy the wheel you shouldn't be commenting here. I put up a price for the V11 I wanted to sell it for and your input wasn't required or wanted. If you want to muse your opinion about what a fair price for a used V11 is you're free to do that literally anywhere else in the forum besides someone's FS post. 

And again, he wants the S18, so why even bother talking about the V11 and mention him specifically? It's just complete insanity.

Edited by chanman

A forum is for providing feedback, if you don't want comments, go sell your stuff on ebay. Everyone is free to make up their own mind about my commenst and yours and I wish more experienced users would post feedback on deals more often to help newbies out more often (i am a newbie who would be greatful for that help in a lot of forums for hobbies I am interested in).

If you think my comments were unfair, attack what i said instead of attacking me.

Edited by LowFlyingSquirrel

6 minutes ago, chanman said:

And again, he wants the S18, so why even bother talking about the V11? 

I am a newbie and inmotion fan, i wouldn't recommend anything else yet. He talked about needing a deal which I identified with, I just want to help him out. Don't take it personally, or make it personal please.

Edited by LowFlyingSquirrel

You're clearing not understanding that the forum has different sections and this isn't the place for your comments. I don't have to defend anything or attack anything, I'm just putting up my wheels and the prices for them. This just isn't the place for this discussion, full stop. I hope a mod will move this somewhere else.

Edited by chanman

Do you go up to your local guy selling drinks on the sidewalk and start yelling to everyone around you that can hear that you think they are charging too much for the drinks? That's what you're doing. It's rude, and it really pisses off the guy selling the drinks.

19 hours ago, LowFlyingSquirrel said:

A forum is for providing feedback,

This is the private sales subsection which is not for discussion purposes but sales.

If there are technical problems, scams or other dishonest offers feel free to point them out or report them to us moderators.

If one likes advice or has questions we have different discussion subforums here.

19 hours ago, LowFlyingSquirrel said:

If you think my comments were unfair, attack what i said instead of attacking me.

Your comment

20 hours ago, LowFlyingSquirrel said:

You're obviously not a reasonable seller. Tr1ll should steer clear, you don't sound trust worthy. 

is definitely unfair and rude. 

Everyone is free to compare and negotiate prices - there is no need for self proclaimed price officers disturbing sales topics.

13 minutes ago, LowFlyingSquirrel said:

Your prices seem high. People should look elsewhere.

Feel free to look elsewhere then. I'm been trying to keep this professional but clearly you've taken it personally that your input isn't wanted here. You've already had a mod move your posts out of this thread, that's a hint not to make any more.

Edited by chanman

As Chriull said, we don't need people trying to enforce their perceptions on what fair prices are, the market can do that its own. As I said before you don't go to a store and start shouting that you think they have too high of prices, they will ask you to leave.

Edited by chanman

Didnt mean to start a war lmao.

For what its worth your prices seem fair. And i dont think its kosher to say they arent unless you post proof (photo, link.. something). I looked on amazon and inmotion has exactly 0 used units for sale. Maybe they did at one point, but that doesnt help me. Life is to short to be arguing on an electric unicycle forum :D 

@LowFlyingSquirrel if you do manage to find a v11 or s18 for $1000 or less feel free to send me a pm. I’d be interested. Thank you for your input.

@chanman thank you for your response as well. If you’re able to ship for the price we discussed, please let me know and we’ll move to the next phase of the process. 

i legitimately appreciate both your respective advice

11 minutes ago, chanman said:

As Chriull said, we don't need people trying to enforce their perceptions on what fair prices are, the market can do that its own. As I said before you don't go to a store and start shouting that you think they have too high of prices, they will ask you to leave.

I would check price and if they are to high for what it "is". I would simply laugh (Inside voice..) and leave. Because some idiots are paying that.. But this isn't real world. And we can say more or less what we like. 

Insert apple products here. For an example. :D 

Your prices seem "okey".

Edited by Funky