New major forum update coming within a week

John Eucist

There will be an update within a week which, among many other improvements and new features, will allow user tagging (like Facebook) that will notify the person you are tagging.  I think this is a very important feature and I'm glad it's soon going to be available.

It seems that at least the signatures are gone after the update, and I couldn't find where to add one from the settings. Shame, as I found it useful to see what wheels everyone had and such (most people had their wheel models and battery sizes in their signature), but nothing I couldn't live without  ;)  Also, the smiley images seem to be broken.

@esaj Okay I just turned signatures on.  It was turned off by the update by default for some reason.  However it looks like everyone's signature has some parts of it with a line going through it.  Not sure what's up with that.  Still learning and getting used to the new version.

@esaj Okay I just turned signatures on.  It was turned off by the update by default for some reason. 

Yeah, seems to be working again, thanks.  :)  Smileys seem to also work again.

However it looks like everyone's signature has some parts of it with a line going through it.  Not sure what's up with that. 

I have a strike-out line (like this) in my signature, because I thought my wheel had a 210Wh battery, but after opening it up, found out it's actually 170Wh. vee73 has stroked out all the models he has had, but has either given away or sold (the Smart14" in his signature is my current wheel).

I have a strike-out line (like this) in my signature, because I thought my wheel had a 210Wh battery, but after opening it up, found out it's actually 170Wh. vee73 has stroked out all the models he has had, but has either given away or sold (the Smart14" in his signature is my current wheel).

​Oh and I thought the strikeouts were a bug.  :)

Yeah, seems to be working again, thanks.  :)  Smileys seem to also work again.

Exactly. This is a pity. I should have to open the device when it arrived to me. Fortunately, the battery size difference is not very big.
And apparently it has nevertheless been a lot of fun with the new owner.

Archived