Bad Reporting

MetricUSA

Yeah I commented. Mine is the one containing the word stones lol. He even has training wheels on yet can't mount? Frankly I think he did it on purpose for comic relief, which makes him lacking in integrity to say the least.

Yeah, I'm already pissed off enough with the European Union's clamping down on electronic cigarettes. The last thing I need is for their excessive caution based on baseless assumptions to mess up electric unicycles for me too.

Newbie + training wheels + metropolis traffic... nope. I'm not 100% sure if I would be ready to ride in our (relatively) quiet city centrum yet, and I'm pretty sure I can ride a lot better than the reporter. We'd need some more positive news about EUCs. Yle (a Finnish public service broadcasting company) did a small interview with a guy driving an EUC in the winter, see if you can recognize him  ;)  (in finnish): http://yle.fi/uutiset/moottoroitu_yksipyora_herattaa_hammastysta__katso_video/7765480

Absolutely stunningly stupid reporting  :angry:  :angry:

I often get questions like: Is it difficult to do? My answer is basically something like this:

How long did it take this Alexi to be able to walk?  Answer: About four years

How long did it take this Alexi to ride a bike?  Answer: About 2-3 weeks

How long did it take this Alexi to drive a car? Anser: About 2-4 months

now

How long did this Alexi spent practising how to ride an electric unicycle - Answer (by the looks of it): 20 minutes!

So, honestly, what do you expect from only 20 minutes of practising?

Was the guy on the electric skateboard doing it for the first time in his life? Probably not.

Was the girl on the electric bike riding a bike for the first time in her life? Same answer.

So, why would you put a moron like that on a EU knowlingly fully well he has NO experience with it....

Yeah, I'm already pissed off enough with the European Union's clamping down on electronic cigarettes. The last thing I need is for their excessive caution based on baseless assumptions to mess up electric unicycles for me too.

My main current interests are: 1) electric unicycle   2) electronic cigarettes   3)   multicopters

Unfortunately all three are either illegal or borderline illegal in Hong Kong where I live.  #2 was quick to be made illegal because of tobacco industry interests.

My main current interests are: 1) electric unicycle 2) electronic cigarettes 3) multicopters

Unfortunately all three are either illegal or borderline illegal in Hong Kong where I live. #2 was quick to be made illegal because of tobacco industry interests.

Yeah it's so retarded. Infuriating. It could save lives. Tobacco related diseases cost the health care system a bomb here so any lost taxes would be offset by the health improvements. It's insanity.

Archived